NEurope

My subscriber copy of EDGE arrived today in the post...and serebii.net has been given their website of the month for this issue! How great is that, nice one!

Congratulations Serebii, your fountain of Pokémon knowledge is second to none!

Contrags!

NICE ONE MATE.

HIGH FIVE FROM SNORLAX!

Snorlax.bmp

I love your website! :grin:

Snorlax is awesome.

It's EDGE*, but still, congratulations!! : peace:

Fans advised to not take too seriously.

It's EDGE*, but still, congratulations!! : peace:

Fans advised to not take too seriously.

I knew someone had to come and say something like that lol! It is still one of the best mags out there...yes they sometimes place too much worth on their review scores, but their features etc...are still great and they get a lot of good exclusives something that is important for magazines these days...

Scan the page in Flameboy and show us what they had to say.

I knew someone had to come and say something like that lol! It is still one of the best mags out there...yes they sometimes place too much worth on their review scores, but their features etc...are still great and they get a lot of good exclusives something that is important for magazines these days...

Not to mention their hilarious review of Deadly Creatures. The reviewer really went to town on his thesaurus. :heh:

Congrats dude, well deserved. Serebii.net has been my only source for Pokémon news/help/everything for a good while now.

Scan the page in Flameboy and show us what they had to say.

Not to mention their hilarious review of Deadly Creatures. The reviewer really went to town on his thesaurus. :heh:

See I shouldn't really so all the people who slag it off don't get to see it, but thats petty and I've realized it achieves nothing and I've not really thought it through proper...

So here is what is written;

No sooner had our import copies of Pokemon Platinum landed than we were back on serebii.net, the closet thing the real world has to a Pokedex. It covers the Pokemon phenomenon from cartoons to cards, but the game sections are maginificent, mercilessly skewering the complexities of Game Freak's tangled web of strengths, weaknesses and random encounters. It's exhaustive stuff - there's as much detail on little Togepi as on any legendary dragon Pokemon - but still manages to guide gently on whichever path you choose as a trainer and the forum's the best meeting place around. If Nintendo were Serebii it might look a little fancier but in terms of content it couldn't look better.

Scans to follow...

Happy Birthday to the No.1 reference in Pokémon knowledge in the world! :yay:

Happy Birthday to the No.1 reference in Pokémon knowledge in the world! :yay:

Erm.......lol.

Erm.......lol.

yeah lol! Ever get the feeling that people reply to threads based purely on the title...

yeah lol! Ever get the feeling that people reply to threads based purely on the title...

We should do an experiment one day.....Lollo. :heh:

Time to CELEBI-R-A-T-E! (I know it says 'CELEB-R-R-A-T-E but I prefer my version :p)

Also, this came up in my google search and it scares me so im sharing:

national.gif

Congrats dude!

(although its not like we need to inflate that ego anymore eh? :P)

Congrats!

20081116210605-muk.gif

High five from Muk - my favourite pokemon. Please tell me everything you know about him, his favourite colour etc.

Gah! I misread everything! Including the other people's responses :red:

He never ventures this way so i bet he wont even see this! Someone should nudge him in the Pokémon Platinum thread.

He never ventures this way so i bet he wont even see this! Someone should nudge him in the Pokémon Platinum thread.

Yeah that did cross my mind actually...