N-Europe

General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

13157 topics in this forum

1. Cheap Router?

• 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 8 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 81 replies
    • 5k views
    • 126 replies
    • 8.3k views
    • 1 reply
  2. iPenguin 1 2 3 4 7

• 155 replies
    • 8.3k views
    • 25 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 53 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 21 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 18 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Job or College? 1 2

• 41 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 24 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. Bill...killed

• 20 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. Phone Question.

• 8 replies
    • 8 replies
  6. post university

• 18 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Bye! / Zai Jian!!!

• 24 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. Annoying fans

• 17 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k replies
    • 65.1k views
    • 23 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1k views
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Do we know what's happening with that yet in terms of content? We were discussing it at work last week. I don't have Netflix but said I would be very tempted to subscribe once the WWE stuff hits, providing there is access to the classic stuff.
    • The triangle with eyes looks like it needs to be on a list and should rot in hell.  That's all 
    • Just remember it all goes over to Netflix from Jan 1st. So probably do it all before then in case we don’t get everything moved over right away. 
    • That would be... Of Mice and Men   Yeah, for me the monkey hands in Playroom were one of the weaker power-ups, and it's probably the most slowed down I feel by any of the power-ups in this game so far. I do love that it has a use besides climbing, now, though, and it is just a very little niggle for me. Kind of praying it doesn't turn up in a major way in the later levels, though, it was that and the rolling speedrun levels in Playroom which dragged my overall time down... I find I basically kind of have to "dig" with the controller like I'm tracing an infinity symbol with the triggers to climb somewhat accurately/at a normal pace unless I hold it up so that I'm looking at it face-on. Reminds me a little of some experiences back on the Wii.  Yeah, mine arrived first thing this morning too – how typical  rather than send it back, seeing as I'd just buy a physical copy when it's on sale anyways and the planet is on fire as it is, so I think I'll just claim the £5 from the release date or compensate thing.  But yeah the sticker is stupid for sure, think I've still got mine on my physical copy of GT7 from back when I picked up the digital version for that too 
    • Thinking about resubscribing to the network and watching 2001 onwards. Canceled after i watched 1998 through 2000. WCW was bought out in March of that year and theats when they started the whole invasion plot which i remember being pretty entertaining when i watched it as a kid. the NWO doesn't appear untill No Way Out in 2002 though.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1.9m