N-Europe

General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

13157 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  1. Wimbledon 2009 1 2 3 4 7

• 150 replies
    • 9.2k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 23 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 15 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 41 replies
    • 2.8k views
  2. Wireless mouse

• 4 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 1 reply
  3. Grievence in Work

• 6 replies
    • 1k views
  4. Exams 2009! 1 2 3 4 6

• 136 replies
    • 8.8k views
  5. Rate My Playlist

• 3 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 31 replies
    • 10.2k views
    • 60 replies
    • 4.1k views
  6. Help with iTunes 8.

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 1 reply
    • 31 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 10 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 45 replies
    • 2.9k views
  7. Kinsey Scale

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • I KNOW RIGHT?!  Okay, so it's also coming to Switch on Jan 23rd too, so I guess it was just for the eShop link that they were waiting on: So weird with this delayed trailer nonsense for other platforms. First up on PlayStation and Aspyr's official channel, then up an hour later on the Xbox and Nintendo channels.  Nowhere near as bad as whatever deal Xbox think they're benefitting from with Atlus, but it's just so strange 
    • Currently playing Silent Hill 2, and Bloober Team hit the ball right out of the park. For anybody who was doubtful before, man. I honestly wish they'd take over from that lousy M-Two for Capcom. They did a stellar job. The game is longer than the original, and the story isn't a flipping hack job of a state either, like what Capcom did with their RE remakes. The creatures are all faithfully redesigned. There's more places to explore. It's a win-win all around. Some cutscenes feel a bit wooden when they talk, but I mean. SH characters were always rather confused in their tone anyway. But hell. Just be glad Konami is back, baby. Back with a vengeance!
    • I see Kyle Chandler has been announced as Hal Jordan in the DCU https://www.threads.net/@jamesgunn/post/DA6xgohvnlf?xmt=AQGz276WBK9c6I7xMRsxVPt20AzV4keo3XpbTROtdOAnDA
    • Who let him out again? The guy just can't help himself! Oh man, I wish this wasn't releasing a mere week after Mario & Luigi. Might not be able to play it straight away (I mean, I could, but generally, playing 2 RPG's at once isn't the wisest move).
    • Today is so slow I will be at my local store 10am sharp. I will open the store myself, if I have to.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1.9m