N-Europe

General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

13157 topics in this forum

• 93 replies
    • 8.8k views
  1. Being skint...it sucks! 1 2

• 40 replies
    • 2.6k views
  2. A very sad day

• 13 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Your Favourite Movie Lines 1 2

• 34 replies
    • 3.4k views
  4. Falcon Celebrate!

• 18 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. keyboard acting strangely

• 7 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 4.2k views
    • 35 replies
    • 2.3k views
  6. How Can People Be So Mean?

• 20 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 23 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 23 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. DoodleViper

• 3 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 46 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 30 replies
    • 3.6k views
  8. Power Balance 1 2

• 42 replies
    • 6.2k views
    • 121 replies
    • 7.2k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1k views
    • 544 replies
    • 28.7k views
    • 495 replies
    • 28.5k views
  9. Happy birthday Wesley 1 2

• 28 replies
    • 2k views
  10. My Daemon Prince

• 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 24 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 20 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. DIY Mafia! - Signups 1 2 3

• 56 replies
    • 4k views
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Pro Mahjong Soldier 64: Mahjong Parlor Battle Challenge    JP release: 5th November 1999 PAL release: N/A NA release: N/A Developer: Culture Brain Publisher: Culture Brain Original Name: Pro Shinan Mahjong Tsuwamono 64: Jansō Battle ni Chōsen N64 Magazine Score: N/A The translation of the title is a tricky one. Tsuwamono (ツワモノ) strictly translates to “soldier”, but from what I can tell, it’s also slang that, in this context, means something like a “strong or stubborn player”. Anyway, this is another Mahjong game on the N64, and the least interesting one so far. It’s the second one to feature 16 real players (this time including female players), and is just visually very dull. In terms of playing, this is the most awkward one. When you can take a tile, there’s a very slight fade on the tile for a limited time, so it’s very easy to miss taking one. The modes are also limited, with the main one playing six matches and seeing how well you do. It’s the weakest Mahjong game on N64 so far, and there’s only one left to go. Poor Remake or remaster? For digital versions of Mahjong, Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics is a good version. Official ways to get the game. There is no official way to get Pro Mahjong Soldier 64: Mahjong Parlor Battle Challenge 
    • The Nintendo UK store has a couple of pre-orders up.  First comes with a lovely steelbook. Steelbook The other comes with some stamps and tag. Stamps and Tag
    • Amazing game. Loved it to bits. It's one of those where I would love to forget what happened so I could play it again. Problem with these types of games is the impact is lost once you've played them the once.
    • Too many. I've got MH Stories 2, Digimon Survive (more of a VN, really), Granblue Fantasy, Unicorn Overlord, Trails of Zero, Final Fantasy Pixel Collection and Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Not too fussed about MH Stories 2 as I only finished the first a couple of months back.  There's really only November and start of December left to play these before the end of the year because October is my spooky game month. Yeah...    
    • Damn, 10 million units sold – hell of an achievement!  Now, the real question: where's the remaster? 
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1.9m