N-Europe

He is the hero we deserve...

Eenuh

But not the one we need right now. I think. Or maybe he just likes to believe he is a hero... At his old age, it wouldn't surprise me if dementia has kicked in already.

In any case, somehow he has managed to survive another year! So let us give him a big round of applause and congratulations!

Well done Fierce_LiNk, you old chap! Happy birthday!

batmanbday.jpg

Happy Birthday! When you blow out them candles you'd best cross your fingers and toes and wish with all your might that United get that last Europa League spot. Still won't happen though mind you, so on second thoughts you'd best ask for something realistic like Loch Ness monster, lotto, immortality, etc. Have a good one!

Thanks for all of the birthday messages, everyone. :D

Yesterday was niiice. I took a cake into work and was pleasantly surprised to find that one of my good friends there had also bought me the exact same cake. The kids loved it, of course. DOUBLE CAKE TIIIME.

I received a box of chocolates and a chocolate football boot from my class. Hnnnggggg. Can't wait to eeat eet.

The day itself was long and knackering. We had a meeting after work which seemed to go on forever. Ine and I went out for an indian last night (the food of my people, lols)...sooo bluddy good. Could have cried whilst eating my peshwari naan.

I must have worked hard this week or something because I was falling asleep by about 10 and I only got back from work about an hour ago and feel so tired again, too. Not sure if feelsoldman or feelstiredfromworkingtoohardman.

Ine also got me this:

bvlgari%2Baqva.jpg

The 100ml version. It was one of my favourite smells whilst living in Brighton and I associate that smell with being there. Hngggggggg. :love: