Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

bryanee

Never played Uncharted MP before but one game on 3(or 2, can't remember), but what's the difference between down, KO and death?

When you're down, you can crawl along the ground and be revived. Being KO means being dead. Occurs when you decide to respawn or when an enemy finishes you off while you're down.

Deaths indicates how many times you've been KO.

Edit: Reading that makes me realize that this might make things more confusing :D

Downs = enemies you've put into the "down-state" explained above

KOs = kills

Deaths = your own KOs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The synergy of the Knee team on Plunder was truly something to behold. Only a couple of weeks to go, chaps.

I'll blitz through the campaign so I can sink my teeth into the multiplayer as soon as possible. If there's a season pass, it would be silly not to use the free £20 store voucher I pinched from the steelbook deal. Mmm.

Been having a mooch on another popular gaming forum, seems that Amazon and an "un-named retailer" have broken street date by 2 weeks

Nobody's actually got it yet though. By the sounds of things, it's just amazon automatically sending out incorrect delivery updates based on the old release date. (We'll know for sure by 8pm)

Wow, and all for a bargain price of two to three times the RRP! :laughing:

I think it would be better to wait, pay a much more reasonable £40 and not run the risk of getting banned for playing it two weeks early. ;)

Still though, how does this happen? If word gets out from the shop(s) which broke the street date, those places could be shut down, they probably won't be... but it's possible. :indeed: