Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Retro_Link

@Tales I noticed you are playing Odin Sphere Leifthrasir. How is it? I picked it up myself over the weekend but haven't had time to start it due to playing The Division, which i'm having a great time with.

My copy of Star Ocean shipped yesterday. Will you be picking that up? I know you like JRPGs and this looks quite decent.

The amount of games on this console that i'm after is simply insane. There are still a bunch of games that came out earlier in the year that i've yet to pick up and more and more just keep getting released. Myself and @lostmario were talking about this the other day and he was saying that he traded some stuff in and picked up a few PS4 games but they were too many that he wanted so had to leave 3-4 titles to pick up at another time.

What with a fantastic E3 showing, and a constant stream of games hitting the console, it's a great time to be a PS4 owner.

I noticed you are playing Odin Sphere Leifthrasir. How is it? I picked it up myself over the weekend but haven't had time to start it due to playing The Division, which i'm having a great time with.

My copy of Star Ocean shipped yesterday. Will you be picking that up? I know you like JRPGs and this looks quite decent.

Finished the first one of the storylines in Odin Sphere just now and it has been great fun so far. Game looks fantastic too. I played the original on PS2 but never finished it as my PS2 broke. Don't remember how the combat was different back then, but I really like it in this version.

I have played the previous Star Ocean games except number 2, although I never been particulary impressed by them. I have been thinking about getting SO5, but after having read the Gamespot review I think I'll wait and see how you and the others think of it.

Edited by Tales