Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

Ell; Oooooh so that was what you linked me to. Daft beat you to it by, like, 5 months :P

I just like posting things that other people you know have literally just posted (like I kept linking you to your own links the other day :heh:)

I send most funny things I find on here to friends on facebook, they now actually like me :o

Had some changes in work today... i'm off for a week and i come back to all of this! I can barely remember how to do what I did before I was off ahaha!! We're now taking weekend clinic bookings, and we are expanding geographically (2 more staff), and taking on more services which means increasing opening hours. (more hours for us as well as more staff!)

Make me feel like my job is more secure... crazy to think that a temporary job could still be here 6 years on, through 3 years worth of economical crash. Yay for working for the public sector :p

Just arranged to go out on Saturday night with a friend while I'm still in the Midlands. The only times I've been quite wasted lately has been when I've been out with him, other then when the drinks have been free, so...

b9jhu1.jpg

Looking forward to it :D

I finally finished watching the second season of MasterChef Australia. It's a good show, but watching 84 episodes over the course of a couple of weeks was exhausting, and I'm kind of relieved to not have to watch any more cooking for a while.