Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Ah right.

---------------

Erm. I got some Honey Roasted KP Nuts....and then I realised that my best friends mum used to buy these a lot, and that I hadn't had them since then (ages ago)...and...wow. I forgot how awesome these nuts are. They are fantastic.

Murr: I really liked Dark Conflict! I thought the main character is a bit of a pansy though.

Think of all the men he had to see die. He still remained stalwart in the face of terror by the crazy dude! He's no pansy!

I loved the game :p

Murr: I really liked Dark Conflict! I thought the main character is a bit of a pansy though.

I loved the game :p

Well hopefully it should arrive tomorrow, looking forward to playing it.

Born-This-Way-Special-Edition-Album-Cover-600x600.jpg

Actually the standard edition (I was going to buy the above deluxe one, but in HMV today only the standard was £8 and the deluxe was £17 :/ ). Heard the bonus tracks aren't that good anyway.

2 Kingston Univeristy hoodies (as gifts) - £50 *gasp*

Lunch at Frankie and Benny's - £10

Innerpartysystem - Never Be Content EP. £1.27 ($2). Online limited time promotion by the band to pay what you want, so I paid the minimum :p

51WBZI7bY9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Windows 7 Professional. £40 ish off one of those websites that offer student discount for software. Upgrading from Vista:blush:

41jUJ3sjE1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Innerpartysystem - Never Be Content EP. £1.27 ($2). Online limited time promotion by the band to pay what you want, so I paid the minimum :p

Thus helping to further the belief that we really won't pay for music if we don't have to, even if it is given to us at reasonable prices.

You would've done less harm by pirating it.