Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

I have two, the black one is a little longer, but I couldn't resist the colour. It makes a nice change to buy a woman's hoodie that fits me! :yay:

Out of curiosity, what are the hoods like on them? I'm looking at getting another hoodie at some point soon (and there are some nice Superdry ones I have my eye on) but all the ones I've seen/tried on in stores have shallow hoods which I hate. Much prefer a deeper hood to hide myself away in.

Out of curiosity, what are the hoods like on them? I'm looking at getting another hoodie at some point soon (and there are some nice Superdry ones I have my eye on) but all the ones I've seen/tried on in stores have shallow hoods which I hate. Much prefer a deeper hood to hide myself away in.

For the woman's ones I find they keep me covered quite well. I would suggest going and trying them on though, this hoodie fits differently to my other one.

MMMMM chicken. I actually have a picture of a roast chicken on my wall back home, from some M&S catalogue/booklet. It's...amazing.

----

Madonna_-_I_%27m_Breathless-%255BFront%255D-%255Bwww.FreeCovers.net%255D.jpg

£1.60

Since I don't own it and it feels rude considering I have all her others (except her first two albums, which I can do without I expect).

My Need for that is great.

---

Today's sole purchase:

popcornchicken_product.jpg

When I'm hungover from being completely smashed, I can only stomach fast food, and only after hours of not eating. McDonalds is more ideal, but it was too far/a friend of mine was going to be in the same McDonalds with his old friend and it would have been awkward both to sit by myself eating McDonalds, or join them. I actually wanted Fish and Chips, but it was closed. This sufficed. MMMM. I very rarely have KFC. I dislike the greasiness of fingering the big chicken bits lel, but popcorn chicken is fine.