Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

A lot of purchases for this month:

Puyo-Puyo-Tetris-01022017-image-14.jpg

I wanted something on my switch easy to play on the go, seemed ideal.

disgaea-5-cover-caratula-boxart.jpg

Have it on PS4 but it definitely suits a portable system as well as a console so I'm more than happy to double dip.

RDS-Industries-Inc-Nintendo-Switch-Game-Traveler-Deluxe-Travel-Case-Zelda-Breath-of-the-Wild-Link-Grey-2.jpg

And a carry case to carry the system on the go.

touhou-genso-wanderer-ps4-360428.jpg

The Touhou game I was waiting for.

Strawberry-Marshmallow-TV-Blu-ray-Front-Cover.jpg

A classic anime I wanted to watch, thank you for re-releasing this one Sentai.

168201_front.jpg

One of the most random and funniest Slice of Life Anime I've ever seen, I almost gave up on a release in the US.

Wanted to treat myself, ram raided HMV and nabbed a few DVD upgrades & personal faves.

YeDNFBY.jpg

Thanks for reminding me: I need to buy Inside Out and The Good Dinosaur on blu-ray before the offers end!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

51IotQreiJL._SY300_.jpg

Finally decided to get round to picking this up and watching how it ends, loved it, absolutely amazing TV show and think I enjoyed this season the most.

rez-infinite-ps4-gametile-us-05dec15?$Icon$

Third times a charm, after having this on the Dream cast and 360. Still every bit the classic it was.

91E11PZDr4L._SX342_.jpg

81iDbhoWRdL._SX342_.jpg

A couple more games to the pile. I've not played any of the previous Syberia games but they've always interested me and as I had a thing or two to trade in towards it, thought it was worth a shot. As for Nier Automata, the demo was ok so I thought it'd be worth trying the full things but it's not grabbing me yet.