Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

How much? 10charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's not that exact model but it is similar and was £25 from Argos!

I had my hair cut realllllly short yesterday too, so I thought stubble may suit me.

It's annoying me already though haha. I am much too clean cut and boyish for stubble I think... :laughing:

IMG_20120825_164910.jpg

Upgraded my laptop. Old laptop struggled to play Ys Origin on the lower settings and small resolution so it's nice to be able to play it in full HD now :). Looking forward to trying PSO2 on it.

Specs:

17" 1920 x 1080 screen

I7 2.1GHZ Quad Core

8GB RAM

AMD Radeon HD 7650M with 2GB RAM

750GB HDD

Debating on installing a SSD, but it'll mean having to be connected to an external drive all the time.

512512Ie2RL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

£5.75 @Amazon

babyliss-for-men-i---trim-stubble--nRvn.jpg

I have to shave every other night - so thought I would try and go for the stubble look.

Grr... ::shrug:

I too have had one of these for several years now. Would definately recommend it. Though I'm gonna have to buy a new one soon as the charge now only holds for about 5 mins. Edited by Retro_Link
Automerged Doublepost

512512Ie2RL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

£5.75 @Amazon

I too have had one of these for several years now. Would definately recommend it. Though I'm gonna have to buy a new one soon as the charge now only holds for about 5 mins.

TBH I thought I'd get more use out of it but my 'stubble' seems to have stopped growing haha. So nothing is shaving off unless I take the thing off that lets you choose the length haha.

I expected to be bearded now dammnit! I haven't shaved in a week lol.

But when it eventually does grow some more I can properly test it out ha.

I'm not sure whether to invest £25 when I don't know if it's going to do what I want/ make me look stupid!

Well I was in the same boat. And people may think I look a complete tit given that I am always clean shaven.

But this week at work i have been sporting the stubbled look and a few people have commented! And that's without the trimmer being used yet haha.

Like I said though I only gave it a try coz I have had my hair cut really short (like shaved at the sides and long on top) whereas before I had lots of hair there!

So it is kinda working so far providing I keep on top of my hair cuts...

You say you don't know if it's gonna do what you want - can I ask what you want it to do?! I wanted some designer stubble - but haven't achieved it yet haha.

Well I was in the same boat. And people may think I look a complete tit given that I am always clean shaven.

But this week at work i have been sporting the stubbled look and a few people have commented! And that's without the trimmer being used yet haha.

Like I said though I only gave it a try coz I have had my hair cut really short (like shaved at the sides and long on top) whereas before I had lots of hair there!

So it is kinda working so far providing I keep on top of my hair cuts...

You say you don't know if it's gonna do what you want - can I ask what you want it to do?! I wanted some designer stubble - but haven't achieved it yet haha.

If using my current electric shaver to trim it doesn't do a great job and just remains a crappy beard. If I clean shave with the shaver it leaves my neck red!

Decisions, decisions.