N-Europe

The Tipp-Ex Experience

ReZourceman

Wow, what a fresh and revolutionary idea! I can't believe nobody has ever come up with something like this bef-oh wait, what's that Jeremiah? You basically made an entire game out of this excellent and refreshing concept? Well blow me down, I be speechless.

(Though it's still rather cool)

haha, that's awesome.

When it started and he grabs the tippex out of the advert I was like "holy shit how'd they do that?????"

Some things are pretty awesome, but there's a few pharses that bring up the same thing like

"slaps", "fights" , "boxes", "versus", "wrestles" all bring up the same wrestling scene

And I've come across a few that make no sense

Like, it being Youtube I tried "subscribes to", and got a scene with them shopping in the woods? (You get same scene if you try "shops with")

"hides with" brings up a scene of the two "on strike" ???

"cooking" brings up a scene of the bear cooking the hunter when it should really be the other way round :heh:

Still it's pretty awesome, great time waster, haha

Most disappointed. Tried to go the friendly route and most things aren't working. "Cuddles" works but "smells", "adopts" and "masticates with" aren't. :p Nor does "liberates Iraq with"!

"Plays frisbee with" and "discusses God with" also don't work as intended. I'm not sure if "learns French with" is the same or a snarky comment about the French.

"Is defeated by" pleased the anti-hunting side of me.

Edited by Ashley