Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What's your gimmick?

jayseven

... irl or on here?

I know I've done the "how are you unique?" thread a bazillion times, but hey, let's get metaphysical!

I'd say you lot generally think of me as that cider-drinking belligerant in the corner who often shouts nonsense/ignorence.

But how do you think you're viewed on these forums? What makes you more than an avatar/signature combo? In a few (three) instances it's the colour of your postings, in another it's the third-person talking. What about you?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most people probably think I'm a knob on here, mainly cause I just have a low tolerance for a few certain people.

Funny thing is, I'm actually a decent guy! I'm sure you will see if I ever come to a meet.

I'd like to think people view me as funny (if very dry) and with a good computer knowledge.

A boy can dream.

Edited by Caris

I dunno... how do people perceive me on here? Am I more than Fire Flower, Miyamoto's Garden and various silly little witticisms in reviews and on the boards?

In real life, people tend to see me as the reliable and humorous alternative to the conventional way of doing things.

Self evaluation time! I am viewed as a psychopathic vector of inflammatory contention. A cool way to say; Yall think I'm a dick :heh:. Perhaps. I like to think that, very fucking occasionally, people think of me as someone with a taste for debate, and that my flamebaiting is not necessarily because of an unerring need to be a dick, but because I like to get people in a position where they have to defend their beliefs; a position in which people are usually their most sincere.

I don't know what else you lot think, but I doubt it can be very pleasant =p

I'm really, stupidly annoying.

I love nothing more than being an annoying dick.

I don't mean in a nasty way.

It's just, I like to annoy people, in a fun loving way.

Right now it's 7:30 and I'm bouncing with excitement for going into uni. and shaking my friends.

I just saw that this one friend posted something on Facebook two hours ago... so when we get in in an hour I know he'll be really tired, which makes it even more exciting.

But it's also in good humour and in a very funny way.

People often look at me and expect me to make a funny comment or joke.

On here I just come across as an annoying dick.

But I'm fine with that.

Because behind these annoying sentences.

Lies a manic grin that can never be destroyed.

The problem with this though is that's still, like you said, a gimmick.

And it's only even a gimmick with friends, and I wouldn't say it was my true self.

Anyway.

Time to get dressed and stuff.

Byeeeee KNEE.

If you were a real person I'd shake you and scream a tiny bit.

People seem to alternately like me or find me really annoying. Apparently the music thread is a worse thread cause of my prescence. I think that if I find someone on here annoying/grating, they'd probably know from my posts etc.

I LEIK POWSTIN IMIGES!

Edited by Ashley

I seem to post many annoying comments without thinking. I'm trying to stop doing it though (I've managed to stop a lot by typing it then deleting it).

Although half of them I am just trying to be funny and completely failing in the process.

I don't think there's anything special about me on these forums, I'm the very average member that people see post but don't necessarily read because its not clever/funny/interesting half the time!

Ramar, I'd say you've definitely "calmed down" for lack of a better phrase. You've accepted Arsenal are shit. Its a joke! Don't kill me!

Uh....I would say you all see me as an avatar and signature combo too. I don't think anyone here sees me as anything but a normal guy...well, not normal, exactly but normal enough...

In real life, I'm more fun and a laugh to be with apparently and I always help people out whenever I can so, all in all, I'm a brown, funny Jeremy Kyle but better to be around.

I don't think there's anything special about me on these forums, I'm the very average member that people see post but don't necessarily read because its not clever/funny/interesting half the time!

Ramar, I'd say you've definitely "calmed down" for lack of a better phrase. You've accepted Arsenal are shit. Its a joke! Don't kill me!

You're the annoying guy who always beats me on Xpert!

"He was one of God's own prototypes: a high-powered mutant never even considered for mass-production. Too weird to live, too rare to die."

____

Crazy, Weird, Sexy! :grin:

My posts often make no sense because I get one idea and roll with it. I don't even know what I'm on about half the time. :)

I'm not this mental in real life...

Okay I am and I get at least 3 odd looks a day. :p In real life I am very very shy though so not many people know how far my sanity has deteriorated. (wow I spelt that right first time, NAICE!)

I contain the madness within my room. When it is unleashed outside I will talk to you for ages about the Argentinian Duck that has a corkscrew penis and if the female tries to escape it will lure them in with said penis acting as a lasso!

Also, Excitable and Happy. :D

Basically the crazy guy on the corner. Give him a dime and he'll give you a lil' dance BUT IF YOU DON'T GIVE HIM THE COIN...

Well just try and you'll find out. :heh:

Edited by Coolness Bears

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!