N-Europe

N-Europe Summer Meetup, innit - Hyde Park, Saturday 18th July. No penguins allowed.

Rummy

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for it.

Kay does anyone have any ideas for movie trailer other than dramatic music, screaming, falling out of trees, pseudo explosions, people looking at a piece of paper with a serious expression then looking up and saying "Its......Hyde Park"

Etc.

My parents wouldn't stop me or anything, they would just ask awkward questions.

Definitely this, I might make an appearance (put me as a maybe). Thats if I can get passed the odd looks from the parents when I tell them I'm going to meet people from a Nintendo Website.

This is shaping up quite nicely, so long as nothing comes up I'll almost certainly be attending. Hyde Park is an easy drive with good parking so I may just drive in for a few hours on the Saturday.

I assume some of you guys staying centrally will be going out for a few beers on the Friday/Saturday evening? That's a bit more my thing so if something is going to be happening I'll certainly pop out for that one!

eesh. rez/jay/SOMEBODY decide on a specific place and time. use photoshop magics to put an

X

on a map (indiana jones style or nothing!) and i can PM my mobile number to anyone who wants it ~ i live nearclose so i'll be there on time :smile:

i just want solid details i could make a poster out of!

:heh:

Where are you coming from/into? As jay said, the problem with a meeting place and/or time, is that some people tend to all come in at different times and places and so you end up spending half the meetup...meeting up and not doing anything fun! Though if you REALLY need a place, you could probably meetup with anyone who's staying the friday night at their hostel before they head over to Hyde Park?

I am not gonna do any initial start of the day meetings, because I'm most likely coming from home/southeast london/kent edgings, and I have the horrific timekeeping skills handed down by my lazy carribean forefathers, which means I'm inevitably late for everything but stuff I'm being paid for.

Where are you coming from/into? As jay said, the problem with a meeting place and/or time, is that some people tend to all come in at different times and places and so you end up spending half the meetup...meeting up and not doing anything fun! Though if you REALLY need a place, you could probably meetup with anyone who's staying the friday night at their hostel before they head over to Hyde Park?

I am not gonna do any initial start of the day meetings, because I'm most likely coming from home/southeast london/kent edgings, and I have the horrific timekeeping skills handed down by my lazy carribean forefathers, which means I'm inevitably late for everything but stuff I'm being paid for.

I'm the opposite. I'm on time for friends and late for stuff I'm paid for.

Thats an immense amount of Moola! No wonder you aren't going. I could stay at uni for a year and still have 3 grand spare!

I'm still stuck in maybe, I have download middle of June and I move into my new house at the start, so I'm not sure just yet.