Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Games You Couldn't Live Without

Kirkatronics

Mario 64. Goldeneye and Perfect Dark. A bit of Unreal Tournament 2004, Half Life 1 and 2 Super Mario World 1 and 2 (Yoshi's Island), The legend of zelda: ALTTP + legend of zelda: Ocarina of time and majora's mask, Street fighter third strike, SKIES OF ARCADIA, VAGRANT STORY, Final Fantasy VIII and VI, pokemon Blue/Red, Super smash bros Melee JET SET RADIO, Devil May Cry...

The list goes on but I think I needed to have played these games.

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot the metroid series and chrono trigger too. Bad JB!

nothing. ok, so ive loved a huge number of games, but i dont doubt there are hundreds of games out their that i would love if id had the chance to play em.

as for life changing, only thing thats come close is skies of arcadia, and thats just because its so damn upbeat that its cheered me up at times.

Probably without the original Forza I wouldn't have gotten into racing games :/

Also Eve-Online took up a massive amount of my life, and I probably wouldn't have been the same without it.

Oh and Black Arrow, made some awesome friends on that game.

I could live without WoW, but I would probably have less fun and spend much more money. Console games are a 40quid-every-twoweeks habit.

It's more games in general. I'm not sure what I would do with myself. Watch more movies, read more books I guess?

Super Mario 64 is probably the most important game to me (even though I massively prefer Rare's N64 platformers). After playing it at my cousin's house, I just had to get my own N64. So I sold my PlayStation and got an N64 with GoldenEye and Mario Kart 64.

Soul Calibur 2, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Mario Kart 64, DS and Wii, super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Bros Deluxe on Gameboy Color will allways be great to me, A shmup or some kind or other just to play for a fix now n again, I have a lot in PS1 games and emulations and beleve it or not FIFA 07 simply as me and my brother got playing this competively against each other (on his PS2) and have just stuck playing that game for two player video game football, Neither of us have bothered to get another PS2 football game thats come after and still enjoy playing it (however I have bought Pro evo for my Wii).