Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I never knew I could be so cruel and evil

arab_freak

ha ur such a ****. But it would be quite funny to do, but if it gets out of hand, which in school it would, then ur going to make his life pretty shit for a while. He'll get over it, and at least it wont happen to him again lol

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus christ some of you people need to take your fingers out :/

My schools have had vegetable fuckers, animal rapists, and fat lovers.

They still have the same friends they did, who the fuck cares. In high school people get over it in a couple of days anyways. It's high school FFS, there's always some rumour or another going round.

my 50th of a dollar on the subject;

This whole scenario reflects more on you than it does on this 'loser' you talk of, as is clear by the direction of the comments so far. It's obvious that none of this bothers you - and I suppose that's fair enough, what with it being the internet and all - but I hope you might maybe step back from the situation and see that you're treating a fellow human being as crap for no other reason than to look cool to your friends, and how much of a loser you come across as to people that don't know you.

A similar thing happened at my college, and the two guys are now best friends. Think on that before the next time you pick on a 'loser'.

Thats a really shitty thing to do. The only reason I can think you made a thread is because you genuinely regret what you did, and you should. I'm not sure the reason you are sorry is a good one though since you only seem to show regret because what you did was about to come out. Would you have carried on if your friend hadn't decided to everyone? I guess probably.

I'm not judging you. I've done some pretty awful things to people that I really regret and I've tried to, and mostly have, made a mends. End of the day you shouldn't have done it, but you know that.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!