Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Great N-E Beverage of Choice!

Fierce_LiNk

I have been out as had been mentioned in la previous thread, for drinks in the pub.

My drinks of choice are Strongbow, Magners, and other Ciders. I also like Vodkas and Coke by the double...but

Strongbow is my drink of choice.

My question. ENN-EE, what are your drinks of choice!

SPEAK QUICKLY!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm going to drink alcohol, it's usually Strongbow.

Pubs should start serving Dr. Pepper. Vodka & Dr. Pepper = Awesomeness.

Dr. Pepper on it's own is the best drink ever.

Truth. I found out the other month that cheap vodka mixed with Dr. Pepper bears a high resemblence in taste to Amaretto, but without being as sickly LDO.

My drinks of choice lager wise are as follows; Carlsberg Export, Kronenbourg, San Miguel. Favourite ciders are Blackthorn and Old Rosie.

My favourite spirits are; Vodka & Orange Juice, Rum (Captain Morgan's) & Coke, Southern Comfort (straight). I also like a good Cointreau or Pernod.

No beer but Guinness. Sometimes I order a pitcher and sit there drinking it out of a straw.

I'm not a beer drinker though. It's Jagermeister all the way. If not, I usually go for a few doubles of whatever dry gin/ Whiskey they got, or if I'm feeling like a ****, I'll go for the green aftershocks. Straight and no Ice. You can't down it if theres ice involved.

Guest Stefkov

Pepsi and water.

The odd Orange and passion fruit J20.

I did have a bottle of brandy basically to myself. But I didn't get pissed cos of all the food I ate.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!