N-Europe

Christmas thread

jamesthewiidict

Hello there, merry forum goers. With advent nearly upon us, I propose we use this excellent thread for discussing those things pertaining to the Christmas season, such as the giving and receiving of gifts, and jolly old Saint Nick. (this being said, I have doubts about the existence of the man) Personally I would like to recieve Mario Galaxy, or possibly the amusingly titled "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games".

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been christmas in ballymena for over 3 weeks..

Mass panic and lots of crowds. Joy (to the world, the lord has come...etc) :\

Saying that I do love christmas, me and my family get drunk and be merry and have a nice dinner, so it's all good =)

all very true

Barratts has gotten VERY VERY BUSY!

i lost weight working in there over christmas last year!.. hope the same works - busy wee bees we are!

tho barratts never has christmas decorations - apparently the owner is jewish!

I want a Mario themed advent calender (chocolate, naturally) with an extra large door for Xmas Day containing a pic of Bowser dressed up as Santa. There could also be Yoshi-reindeer and Toad and co as Santa's helpers.

I have never seen a gaming advent calendar.

all very true

Barratts has gotten VERY VERY BUSY!

i lost weight working in there over christmas last year!.. hope the same works - busy wee bees we are!

tho barratts never has christmas decorations - apparently the owner is jewish!

Hahahaha, I bet your fairly raking in the money over Christmas too, handy enough! Slender and wealthy = yay!

Barratt's owner is jewish...wow :o

Went out and got Mario Galaxy (for someone to give me at christmas) and whilst there I got pokemon diamond. I'd been a bit too embarrassed to get it before but I saw my chance, told the cashier it was a christmas present for someone else, and snuck it home to play for myself. 'Back of the net!'