NEurope
jamesthewiidict

Christmas thread

Hello there, merry forum goers. With advent nearly upon us, I propose we use this excellent thread for discussing those things pertaining to the Christmas season, such as the giving and receiving of gifts, and jolly old Saint Nick. (this being said, I have doubts about the existence of the man) Personally I would like to recieve Mario Galaxy, or possibly the amusingly titled "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic games".

I want snow. In London. And lots of it!!

And not the sloggie stuff or the stuff that hits the ground and disappears. I want a whiteout!!!

i want a pony i want a grasshopper i want a cat i dont believe in santa i also dont believe in punctuation

I have one they're overrated.

I hate snow, and the sensation of being cold.

Christmas, on the the other hand, is awes'.

same here! i cant stand being cold! id rather be really warm and cosy!

went "christmas" shopping today, came home with a pair of boots for myself *sighs*

at least i know what im getting everyone now!

I prefer being too cold to being too hot, so winter is quite nice in a way.

This Christmas I might finally get a Wii, provided I find one for a reasonable price somewhere, which may not be too likely.

I want it to snow so much so I can go Snowboarding/Sledging, have snowball fights and make a snow base :heh:

But before that, I should really start with my Christmas shopping.

Its been christmas in ballymena for over 3 weeks..

Mass panic and lots of crowds. Joy (to the world, the lord has come...etc) :\

Saying that I do love christmas, me and my family get drunk and be merry and have a nice dinner, so it's all good =)

Its been christmas in ballymena for over 3 weeks..

Mass panic and lots of crowds. Joy (to the world, the lord has come...etc) :\

Saying that I do love christmas, me and my family get drunk and be merry and have a nice dinner, so it's all good =)

all very true

Barratts has gotten VERY VERY BUSY!

i lost weight working in there over christmas last year!.. hope the same works - busy wee bees we are!

tho barratts never has christmas decorations - apparently the owner is jewish!

I want a Mario themed advent calender (chocolate, naturally) with an extra large door for Xmas Day containing a pic of Bowser dressed up as Santa. There could also be Yoshi-reindeer and Toad and co as Santa's helpers.

I want a Mario themed advent calender (chocolate, naturally) with an extra large door for Xmas Day containing a pic of Bowser dressed up as Santa. There could also be Yoshi-reindeer and Toad and co as Santa's helpers.

I have never seen a gaming advent calendar.

all very true

Barratts has gotten VERY VERY BUSY!

i lost weight working in there over christmas last year!.. hope the same works - busy wee bees we are!

tho barratts never has christmas decorations - apparently the owner is jewish!

Hahahaha, I bet your fairly raking in the money over Christmas too, handy enough! Slender and wealthy = yay!

Barratt's owner is jewish...wow :o

It was lights-on in my town today! This year they've gone and taken away all the tacky multicoloured lights, and instead just have white one! It's really pretty. :smile:

It's hard to escape Christmas when you work at John Lewis and everyone is buying gifts for other people.

Still need to get some people their present though (like Zell...not idea what i'm getting him).

I want snow. In London. And lots of it!!

And not the sloggie stuff or the stuff that hits the ground and disappears. I want a whiteout!!!

Me too.

I just realised that you live in SW6. I live in SW4. We are like postcode cousins.

Went out and got Mario Galaxy (for someone to give me at christmas) and whilst there I got pokemon diamond. I'd been a bit too embarrassed to get it before but I saw my chance, told the cashier it was a christmas present for someone else, and snuck it home to play for myself. 'Back of the net!'

Done half of my shopping on play.com last night. Now just need to pick up a few small gifts to accompany what I ordered.

Yeah, Christmas is quite made of win a lot.

Hows you're shopping going?

I think Id be inclined to hazard a guess at a little over 50% done, which is suprising, Ive never done so much so early really.

Haven't done any Christmas shopping at all yet. Probably start doing it around the 15th which should give me plenty of time. Only getting presents for family and 1 close friend, it just gets messy buying stuff for mates. No idea what I'm getting anyone yet.