Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Ugh, I'm still ill - got that weird thing where everything tastes funny as a result of my cold. That's been enough to put me off eating all day! I felt better earlier and then once I got back from uni I was suddenly freezing despite wearing 5 layers and a duvet. Been sleeping most of the evening!

Hope I'm better by tomorrow :(

Had a really average day. Though, I'm very tempted to change the title of the hand in folder for my Advanced Technologies class from "Advanced Technologies 35S" to "Basic Technologies 35S". We've just been learning how to use Google's applications (web and Desktop) for a month now. Today's assignment was to go on google maps and find the distance between the school and a bunch of community centers in the city. And then we had to use picasa to touch up a bunch of the teacher's vacation pictures (when the machines in the room all had Photoshop CS3 on them I should add). Fortunately we have a sub for the rest of the week so we can do the assignments and then just screw around.

I'M AWAKE! Went to bed at about 8pm last night. All my dreams were Left4Dead inspired. It was really, really awesome going to sleep while it was still dark ^_^

Had some COFFEE as soon as I woke up. Starting to learn how much to use! I want to make a sandwich or something but I don't want to wake shorty/nami up, so I'll wait 'til breakfast time proper before I eat.

TODAY! I must get some work done. There's a Ska night that I'd like to go to, so here's hoping I get enoough whipped up...

The latest in the Arnie Name series. This time my brothers' friend Robbie. Someone is a little aggressive today. Takes awhile to get started though. Skip about 18 seconds in.

Haha - excellent. As fish says, the cop bit was awesome :)

[

Taramasalta is essential for your Pitta Bread it is an awesome Dip/Pitta Bread Filler. I've been eating the stuff for years!

Also:

Chicken Tikka, Mini Sausages, Pepperoni, Ham, Salad, Cherry Tomatoes, Red Pepper, Cucumber, Crisps. (yeah you heard me!), Japanese Rice Crackers. (sometimes only when you don't really have anything else)

Good list (but why the cucumber! I HATE CUCUMBER!!!). I've got some jalapeno hummous, houmous, hoummous or hummus which will do nicely. Crisps is an excellent choice! I'll grab a massive stack from a cheap-o place. I've actually got a pack of unopened rice crackers in my cupboard that I bought when we first moved in 18 months ago... I do like them but I just never get around to eating them...

I'll often not use a full jar of pasta/curry/chilli sauce, they become excellent bread dippers afterwards.

Best pitta bread concoction that I've come up with: toast a plain white pitta lightly, then open it up carefully and fill it with pepperoni and mozzarella, then return it to the toaster for a bit. 'tis nice.

Awesome idea - I definitely need to whip out my toased sandwich maker and experiment again.

I hate hypocrites - that is all.

That is not enough.

ARGH! Birkbeck interview in seven and a half hours. Off I go.

Im all blargh at the moment. Im sure I'll be fine but urgh. Gotta wait. And im all like "suit jacket or not? Is suit too serious? But this is an interview..." and stuff.

Must...try...and...relax.

Must be interview day! Had mine, went ok i think... hard to be sure though!

Was for my placement year at Network Rail

In other news: Raging at damage to cricket bat :'(

Dont even know how its happened :(

snc00111ft5.jpg

w2560.png

But, woke up hungry for the first time in years. I never eat breakfast but was starving! Made scrambled egg on toast :)

got my interview today also

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!

avengers.gif

Anyways, ended up getting to sleep about 3ish again, must stop doing that, its been that way for the past three nights, good thing i have the week off or i'd be destroyed. Friends birthday yesterday, were gonna get drunk then hit lazer quest but we couldn't be bothered so we drank more, got tipsy, his real parties on friiiiday.

fencing tonight :D

I get to spend the day with my psychology book sweet, anyone who thinks freuds right/god remember, most of his work is based on empirical observation and has little biological connotations so really, could all be conjecture lul.

Those having/have had an interview today! GOOD LUCK! :grin:

I'M AWAKE! Went to bed at about 8pm last night. All my dreams were Left4Dead inspired. It was really, really awesome going to sleep while it was still dark ^_^

Good list (but why the cucumber! I HATE CUCUMBER!!!). I've got some jalapeno hummous, houmous, hoummous or hummus which will do nicely. Crisps is an excellent choice! I'll grab a massive stack from a cheap-o place. I've actually got a pack of unopened rice crackers in my cupboard that I bought when we first moved in 18 months ago... I do like them but I just never get around to eating them...

I'll often not use a full jar of pasta/curry/chilli sauce, they become excellent bread dippers afterwards.

I'm jealous I played hour after hour of Left4Dead when I first got the game was I rewarded with a Left4Dead dream? no. I'm jealous I badly want a dream about zombies. Most I've had it being chased by angry white supremisists! but that is no fun! :p

Eep sorry! I forgot/didn't know you liked Cucumbers! :o forgive me. (I love them so naturally it was added to the list)

Thanks. :)

I love how everyone is unsure how to say hummus, homous, whatever! I'm not a fan but I do like Tzatzki which is another thing (Oh wait I think that has cucumber. :(I NEVER LEARN!) ooh ooh a thousand island dip is suprisingly nice. Try get like a multidip pack thing for a TASTE EXPLOSION!!!

It is true crisps just add that extra CRUNCH! to the pitta bread just like Garlic Bread does to rice dishes. both are essential! I'm using Hoisin plum sauce at the moment which is delicious.

Oh great I've just realised most of my student money is going to go on food next year. too many delicious things to eat. >__<

Ahhhh... you should eat Japanese Rice Crackers more often as they are magical! (or send them my way. ;)) I call them a cupboard snack as whenever I go downstairs to get something I just grab a handful from the cupboard, the packet soon goes.

MY DAY! Thus far has been excellent as I woke up to find an email sitting in my inbox stating that my Psychology Coursework went up from a D to an A in one draft. :yay:

This has given me a big confidence booooooost!

Now time for some lunch and to realise my greatest fear: the fridge may be empty.

Just got an email from a company I did a Christmas card for in 2007, they've referred my work to someone who is looking for an illustrator so hopefully I'll have some awesome paid work coming my way!! Sooo happy :D

It's times like this that really get me motivated to do some drawing.

Oooh, congrats! That's awesome! And if you don't mind me asking, what company did you make the card for? =)

And good luck to all the people with interviews today!

Day has been quite busy so far. Normally had a 2 hour lecture at 8:30, which I got up for, but then I decided I'd start working on a drawing I need to finish today (actually have more than a week left but since I'll be away it needs to be done now). Got started on it but basically all I have so far is some pieces of newspaper glued to paper (and half of it was stuck to my fingers).

At 9:30 I left to town with mom, since I really needed some new clothes (both of my old jeans don't fit anymore). Found a new pair of jeans, a purple t-shirt and a sweater like thingie. Yay. Also wanted a decent bra (I only have "cheap" ones) but I ran out of time... and money. X3

And now I feel realllllly tired and think I might take a short nap. Have felt tired for days now and it's kinda annoying! Oh well.

Also wanted a decent bra (I only have "cheap" ones) but I ran out of time... and money. X3

If you tell Flinky to use the clasp instead of using his teeth, the cheap ones will last alot longer.

February 18th 2009

The day that the last remaining fragment of my soul was obliterated, the dim and flickering light of my inner existence was extinguished and I died inside.

You just got out of a fucked up relationship also? ;)

Meh slept way too little last night due to finishing Fable 2 again.

Also made 2 discoveries in class today, reading about old battles can be confusing if read out of a book that has 800 year old dialect and that you can analyze "About a boy" way more then I expected.

February 18th 2009

The day that the last remaining fragment of my soul was obliterated, the dim and flickering light of my inner existence was extinguished and I died inside.

Penny for your thought?

OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

I bit something wrong last night, and now I have a toothache....still. It kept me up half the night, and I'm not sure how well I can eat things. It makes that whole side of my face ache, my jawline and temple.

OW.