Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Was just playing Halo 3 again. I've become so bad I wouldn't be surprised if it would be more effective if I just didn't touch the controller.

Was much more fun after joining Dan. Definitely want to do more of that.

The tv is still being a bitch.

I found I was gonna be an uncle again a few weeks ago. Can't say it put me up nor down.

Younger sibling or older?

My sister is only 17 (which is the age that my Mum was when I was born). Seems weird considering our youngest brother is 2 years old.

Ell got stuck at kent for an extra day or so, i think he got back today, anyways

it was nice meeting youse again ^^ hope you enjoyed the part of the weekend seeing me...part.

My day, everywhere is snowed off, cept the first place that got snow >< urgh. BUT i had psychology today!! it was so awesome! loving it now.

mate it was legendary :p I tried ringing you drunk last night but your phone was off! The blonde girl was cute ;) Shame shes taken ha.

Was such a shitty train journey home, twice as long. And Dom my friends have all said the same. Get a decision tomorrow, probably going to end up us not being together, but never fear, I shall be returning to Kent. Will just stay at my best mate's house :)

Younger sibling or older?

My sister is only 17 (which is the age that my Mum was when I was born). Seems weird considering our youngest brother is 2 years old.

Older, she is 31. Though she was 22 when she had her first.

I just found out that I'm going to be an uncle in August. I'm really not sure what to make of it...

Congratulations Cube!

I found I was gonna be an uncle again a few weeks ago. Can't say it put me up nor down.

Congratulations JonSt!

This evening I went to an interesting lecture about skirts (with my own free time! :o )

I also tie-dyed my tshirt today. Its freaking awesome, and I don't care who knows.

I dont know what a lecture on skirts can be like but it must have been very interesting. ::shrug:

This morning I was throwing up out of the wrong end. I felt really bad.

Went for a nice walk in the town centre later on though. Now I'm pretty much resenting my course, trying to work and also wondering how in hell I'm actually passing the entire thing.

I've got it all planned out if I fail the course at the end of the year. If I don't fail I've no idea.

Righto. Here you go N-E. See if you can fix this fucking bullshit.

Speller says:

Why should that be the case - we slept together, therefore we can't even be friends? I'm struggling to see why that holds water

Ѕћєяσσ...stand out on the edge of the earth says:

it doesnt work

and i know that

cos ive tried it

Speller says:

Then pray tell why did we sleep together if you knew this was going to happen

hoenstly?

lol

or rather

honestly

because... you were there, and you wanted me.

Speller says:

So let me get this straight, you traded our close friendship, the trust, the happiness, something I valued very much, for a few minutes of knowing you felt wanted?

yes.

im waiting for you to shout at me.

Speller says:

Honestly? I'm out of words.

I'm speechless

The worst part about this is, I can't bring myself to hate her, and in turn I hate myself because of it. I'm done. I'm going to bed.

Speller says:

Why should that be the case - we slept together, therefore we can't even be friends? I'm struggling to see why that holds water

it doesnt work

and i know that

cos ive tried it

Speller says:

hoenstly?

lol

or rather

honestly

Speller says:

So let me get this straight, you traded our close friendship, the trust, the happiness, something I valued very much, for a few minutes of knowing you felt wanted?

yes.

Speller says:

I'm speechless

The worst part about this is, I can't bring myself to hate her, and in turn I hate myself because of it. I'm done. I'm going to bed.

forget her. i think shes a coward, would rather lose a friend then feel awkward or embarassed.

your best off without her mate. any one who makes you feel this shit clearly isnt worth the effort. so the hell with her, if she dosent appreciate you, so be it move on.

best words of advice on the subject courtasy of gilder the unaunted (skies of arcadia)

"women are like sunsets. pretty, but there'll be anouther one tommrow"

*cough* slut *cough*

Anyway. Sounds like the pair of you are all hooked up on the whole sex thing. There's this mentality that somehow all thoughts and feelings MUST be cleared up before any continuation/progress is made, otherwise either/both parties involved will spend the rest of the friendship wondering this or assuming that; Does she still like me? Is he only talking to me because he saw my boobs? Is she asking about my day because she wants hot sex? Is he going to expect sex if we meet again? Does she just want a drink? Does his laugh mean he still likes me? Does the silence mean she hates me?

BLAH BLAH BLAH. Just... gah. Personally I just can't take the hassle of such a situation - just be blasé. Don't be speechless. Don't talk about wanting to be friends -- just be her friend. Ask about her day, tell her about yours; if she's silent on both counts then she's still dealing, so go find some other friend to talk to.

I mean, like, if you won't do it for her, or for youself, then do it for me. Just LOOK at the length of these fuckin' rants that you make me do. All I wanted to do was come in here and say the pizza was GREAT, the cider STILL FLOWING, but noooo you had to make you bitch-slap the emo gay outta you. Somehow this all makes me realise I'm going to die old and lonely, having pushed away all my friends - or rather, stayed behind as they progressed and advanced their lives. God, I wish for that innocence again. Bring back the mystery! Return to me the ever-trundling thoughts that ate and bartered with itself, endlessly pouring what-ifs and but-maybes around like a garden sprinkler to the lawn of knowledge. Instead..? Fuck the world.

Got my own girl problems, I agree about the head games. I know I should walk away, everyone is telling me to but I can't. 3 years of my life would be freaking wasted. Shes been there the whole time, on and off but still!

She's keeping me in limbo and doesn't want to see me on valentines because some guy will want to see her down her corridor who she doesn't even prefer to me!!! She doesn't know she even likes him, its just that theres 'something there' apparently. Doesn't want to see me on her birthday which is a day later because she wants to be with her friends which I half understand. Then she just wants to come visit me for the weekend. ARGH. Swear she just wants to get with a few people, see if I'm better and then decide. I told her, she leaves me and this is the end. I want a decision :(

Return to me the ever-trundling thoughts that ate and bartered with itself, endlessly pouring what-ifs and but-maybes around like a garden sprinkler to the lawn of knowledge. Instead..? Fuck the world.

How is it your capable of saying stuff like this without sounding over pretentious, jay? It's unfair.

How is it your capable of saying stuff like this without sounding over pretentious, jay? It's unfair.

You can't be pretentious and drink cider. The two just don't go together.

I can't say I've ever given my knees much thought before. They do their thing, making sure my legs don't bend the wrong way and occasionally banging into the underside of my desk when I sit on my orthopaedic chair in one of myriad ways you aren't supposed to, but they're fairly stoic and don't pander for my attention. Nevertheless, when I woke up this morning the first thing I noticed is that I couldn't feel them.

Yes, I'm cold. Cold and stuck in a valley, three icy roads laughing at my predicament until someone gives them a mouth full of salt. It isn't that I particularly need to go anywhere, but now that I'm house-bound simple wants — checking for cheap games in the Blockbuster sale, grabbing a nice sandwich from M&S — suddenly leap to the forefront of my mind, whooping and hollering like a drunken teenager. And like any drunken teenager, I just wish they'd leave me alone.

Just nearly had a crash, god I hate other drivers. Was coming up to a roundabout, the car infront indicating left, so I go straight on and she changes her mind, doesn't look and goes straight on too...nearly into me! Argh. Great start. I've come in and found out flirty boy saved me from getting a breach though, so that was nice of him.

Speller says:

it doesnt work

and i know that

cos ive tried it

Speller says:

hoenstly?

lol

or rather

honestly

Speller says:

yes.

Speller says:

I'm speechless

Bitch needs some fucking slaps.

Just nearly had a crash, god I hate other drivers. Was coming up to a roundabout, the car infront indicating left, so I go straight on and she changes her mind, doesn't look and goes straight on too...nearly into me! Argh. Great start. I've come in and found out flirty boy saved me from getting a breach though, so that was nice of him.

Tut. Women drivers.