N-Europe

That anime got me so depressed I woke up every day in a sad mood. It was the holidays when I watch it aswell so it was even worse.

Today I awoke from slumber at 2pm eating two small pots of peaches for breakfast. Then I had a giant pizza with a tin of sweetcorn on it for dinner. And now I am here. Hello.

My day has been relativley ordinary.

I went to work, (where I convinced a woman that she wanted to try silk painting, and she spent about £50 :D ), then I came home and cooked the best dinner ever.

It was a sandwich, with a fried egg, beans, and fish in it! With ketchup.

Then I cleaned my kitchen really well, played Crackdown, and now I'm going to draw a bit.

Chaos? Manually type in the fucking address like Google says if you still want to access it. Its not as if its the only way to use the internet.

I hate when the media play up tiny little things to be huge.

Chaos? Manually type in the fucking address like Google says if you still want to access it. Its not as if its the only way to use the internet.

I hate when the media play up tiny little things to be huge.

You'll be laughing out the other side of your face when the missiles start launching themselves and our robot slaves turn against us.

Peachers.

Peaches!

AGH!

You love the peaches. Don't deny your indecent love for the peaches. The peaches love you as well. They ask you to stop denying yourself. Go to http://www.therapistfinder.com and get someone to help you. After you have been helped the peaches will accept you into their pots and let you swim around in their sweet, sweet lakes.

Today I went to mum's school and laboured, my ocd/''selective perfectionism'' came out but it's all good. Just got back from dinner with a couple of friends, was lovely. Thought maybe a night out would ensue, but it didn't roll that way. Now pondering whether to watch a movie.

You love the peaches. Don't deny your indecent love for the peaches. The peaches love you as well. They ask you to stop denying yourself. Go to www.therapistfinder.com and get someone to help you. After you have been helped the peaches will accept you into their pots and let you swim around in their sweet, sweet lakes.

Was I meant to think that website was about finding a rapiest?

I don't know if you made me think that or if I'm broken...

nightwolf; was this dent made by reggie hulking out again? Tsk!

I think this time it may have been Andy, I think at one point he was hiding in a cupboard, trying to find narnia..

Interesting day, or at least productive. I didn't get in til 8/9 as mentioned before and then fell asleep until 3, got up, had a shower..blah blah blah. Then headed over to my mates flat...oh twenty steps away?

Did some washing, I've never actually used the washing machines at halls because I've either had my mate get it done for free because she can't use the stairs or been at home..fun times. Although it was cheaper than I thought £3 to wash and dry rather than the original £5 I was told.

Went to watch Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, never watched the other two so it was interesting and good to start from the beginning, must go write a review in a second. To thrill you all with my meaningless typing, possibly making sure you go to see it.

Just got back to my flat and I'm knackered, highly doubtful I'll sleep, still got a huge amount of stuff to think about and incredibly I have yet to be driven insane. Handy.

I got totally trollied last night, was incredibly fun!

Also, I FINALLY spoke to someone from this forum (Razzatoire...Or was it Lara Croft? *dun dun dun*)...it was so wierd finally speaking to someone I've been talking to online for ages.

There's so many horrific videos and photo's...If they get put on facebook I may have to bitch slap someone. I mean, at one point Han was going "...MORE MORE MORE, HOW DO LIKE IT" to which I said "..Han, are you actually daring to quote Rachel Stevens" to which she replied "UM, BITCH, IT'S A DFS ADVERT....JIZZBAGS".

Brilliant.

A flatmate and I just went outside to play with his remote control car (he's a mechanical engineer, so he's made it go like a rocket), and we discovered two things - (a) it's fucking cold, and (b) putting in too powerful an engine in a car with an aluminium pinion has a lathe-like effect on the pinion - it's now totally smooth! :awesome:

Right, time to go to the gym. Actually, scrap that, it should be more like "run like you're on fire" to the gym...

I just got home from a weekend of partying at my mate's new flat. I've barely slept, been totally inebriated most of the weekend, got savagely baked for the first time in ages and dabbled in strange and foreign narcotics for a few hours.

utter debauchery of the finest kind, friends. The finest.

finnished fallout 3 for the second time last night, decided to be evil, was less fun but still good.

also ARGH FUCK!

my mam was being a bitch last night, a candle was lit on the family room coffee table, she asked me to put my magazine under to protect the table from heat. i said no, i just got it and theres no heat transfer to the table. her and my dad, as susual, get pissed on wine and are watching tv, i go in to grab some tissues, notice the candle has spilt a huge ammount of wax over the table, i sort it out while my mam regains conciousness and my dad sits and watches tv. i come back to finnish the job, and say "lucky i came in and noticed" mam says "unlucky you didnt listen to me and put your magazine out" i said "well, then it would of been ruined, and its new" she goes mental saying my magazine was worth 1.50 and the table was worth 250. i said magazine was actualy £4.50 she thinks im lying (wtf?) then says the table is ruined. my dad is now helping clean mam says "just take the table out, its ruined" we tell her outherwise, as we can see it and shes just slumped out, unable to see it. i leave to eat my icecream, her and my dad argue, she falls asleep, he heroicly runs off to bed and tells me im to make sure she goes off ok. an hour or so later she opens the door and says and angry "good night" as though ive done somthing wrong, then she sleeps in my sisters old room cos shes mad at my dad.

this morning, she acts like nothings wrong. apparently its fine for her to get drunk and insult us, because she was worried about the table.