N-Europe

i had a gooood day!

i got a job!! :grin:

i'ma be working at a central london print/grphic design place full time starting monday. apparently there were 490 applicants for the job and i won!! ^__^ so somehow tomorrow i gotta pack for the week, then go out for mum's b'day in the afternoon... then on sunday i'm going to view 3 houses before i meet jamba from work and go shack up at his place.

busy busy!

but yay for employment!!

i had a gooood day!

i got a job!! :grin:

i'ma be working at a central london print/grphic design place full time starting monday. apparently there were 490 applicants for the job and i won!! ^__^ so somehow tomorrow i gotta pack for the week, then go out for mum's b'day in the afternoon... then on sunday i'm going to view 3 houses before i meet jamba from work and go shack up at his place.

busy busy!

but yay for employment!!

Whoooooo, congrats Bluey! That's awesome. =D

wasn't pissed. was tipsy at best. did draw it into my lungs as well. i think i need a go with a mate or two, just a few spliffs and like an afternoon.

I need to do this too. I've tried spliff quite a few times, but every time I've been slightly drunk anyway and didn't really feel different at all after doing it.

My day involved day off sixth form, bastard early driving lesson (he said booking test soon yays) and then went to laser quaser with friends, haha I have't been there for about 6 years... blast to the past.

Not sure why I'm still up, just keep looking at ways to improve my game. So far I have:

A fully functioning menu, that also might include a high scores, if I can be bothered to add a database to it

A character that moves and jumps across the screen.

All I need now it coding to make sure it hits things and is able to open ''treasure chests'' Which leads to more points.

^_^ wahey.

Think I may actually go to bed now.

Not sure why I'm still up, just keep looking at ways to improve my game. So far I have:

A fully functioning menu, that also might include a high scores, if I can be bothered to add a database to it

A character that moves and jumps across the screen.

All I need now it coding to make sure it hits things and is able to open ''treasure chests'' Which leads to more points.

^_^ wahey.

Think I may actually go to bed now.

Sounds good. On a related note, my friend from uni wants to go sheffield to see rise against! I was like :o you like rise against and know someone in Sheffield?!?

Its early days yet, because she said we may be able to go closer. I don't really mind. Rise Against!

Stayed up til 4am with the flatties drinking, playing games, talking shit, then a coupla hours of fallout 3 - I'm supposed to be on a train to manchester RIGHT NOW but i'll try one in half an hour's time but i don't think I'll make it so may get the one on an hour's time but I still might not make that but there's plenty of time but but but...

Cider/ale festival. As a pirate. Only, I'm not going as a pirate. Would be silly.

went for a few pints and a curry. had a joint with a mate. turns out they do very little to me.

Then you either didn't do it right, were too pissed or there wasn't enough weed in the joint. Weed doesn't choose who it makes high.

Sounds good. On a related note, my friend from uni wants to go sheffield to see rise against! I was like :o you like rise against and know someone in Sheffield?!?

Its early days yet, because she said we may be able to go closer. I don't really mind. Rise Against!

Rise Against gig in Sheffield you say? I think I know someone who's going to that...

oh yeah, me :hehe:

Rise Against gig in Sheffield you say? I think I know someone who's going to that...

oh yeah, me :hehe:

*hi-five* :yay: I'm so looking forward to seeing them again, is Nami a fan also? Elli You should come! It'll be awesome.

Gah, slept too late, going gym at half 1 and hopefully when I come back I'll have more ideas for my game, cannot for the life of me seem to work out how to make my character to hit walls and not go off the screen..

I'm pretty sure I had the coding for the latter, but it seems to have disappeared. Bugger. I'm actually having fun making it..very, very odd for me.