N-Europe

Well I woke up and got extremely confused when I noticed I woke up at half 10 according to my alarm clock, then when I ate my breakfast I looked at the TV clock and it was just after half 9. Then I remembered the clocks have changed. Doh!

We had some great games this evening! :grin:

My day has got better having had a delicious Pizza for dinner! :D

Hope you get better Eenuh! :)

Yeah, one win, one loss and one tie, it was epic!

So far it's been pretty okay. Got to sleep for more than 6 hours last night (probably something like 8 hours) so that's always good. =D

My body isn't in such a great shape though. Sure, the cold symptoms aren't as bad anymore, but now my legs hurt like crazy from running yesterday (probably too intense for me, especially after a week of no exercise) and it makes me have to walk funny. XD

Plus since last night I seem to have gotten some kind of infection or whatever on my left eyelid. It hurts (and quite bad) whenever I blink or touch it (which I of course try not to do). Will probably not put in my contacts today, which means I'll have to wear my annoyingly ugly glasses to work in a bit. D:

Edit: my sis just handed me the bowl in which she made her brownie mix. Getting to eat the leftover stuff from that mix has suddenly made me feel more happy (and fat XD ).

It's kinda sad that my only true pleasures in life are sleeping and food... ='3

Edit: my sis just handed me the bowl in which she made her brownie mix. Getting to eat the leftover stuff from that mix has suddenly made me feel more happy (and fat XD ).

Mine tend to be gaming and food. :heh:

Today is pretty rubbish. I have so much homework to do. I know that most of it won't get done. I am rubbish at getting motivated to do work, and I'm gunna be soo behind in my coursework. Why can't half term be more than one week, there isn't enough time in one week to have fun and do work.

Mines Just food. :heh:

I love food too much! :yay:

Time for Lunch! :D

Spent the day doing nothing!! Hurrah

Caught up on some chores, cleaned out my bath for my tortoise. Then headed over to my masters to train. Instead I had to give his pain in the ass son an english lesson.

Got back, watched some Naruto. Got a call from my parents. Moms back from France and brother's back from Belize (lucky git). Both missing me very much.

I also had a cup of tea, WITH NO MILK! >:

BLASPHEMY!!11

Its been ok so far, woke up half deaf which is temp as it cleared earlier and i could hear perfectly. It clears now and then, should be ok tomorrow.

Been on San Andreas most of the day working on the rest of the missions as someone deleted my old save which was 100% done.

Now watchin Top Gear then gonna watch For Richer for Poorer.

Got up at 1pm, and watched a disappointing first half of a football match. After Sunday Roast, decided to play Pro Evo 2008 instead of watching the match, which had a better second half. Went to me nan's house, then back, admired a new oven that had been installed in the kitchen. Then logged onto here.

Currently watching Top Gear, like most people.

My day has been profoundly average. Didn't think about my ex-girlfriend until about three minutes after I woke up - things are definitely improving!

Didn't start drinking until 6pm. Not sure if I wish i had started earlier or not.

Ate a tin of spaghetti and a pot noodle and a ham and mustard and mayonaisse sandwich today. Smoked four cigarettes so far. Been outside once. Watched not-much-at-all. Wondering what to watch after Top Gear.. Probably keep it on BBC2 thru 'til MOTD2.

Excitement knows no bounds, especially the starting gate.

I've recently received a conditional offer from York, which is nice, and I got a letter from Exeter college saying my application is going under "active consideration".

York is a nice Uni. My friend does History of Art there and only has 5/6 hour's of lecture's a week!

Had an average Sunday. Played some Metorid and Zelda, surfed the net and played with my Freeview box. Had a pile of chip's and 4 slice's of bread, cake and quite a few Ccadbury's finger's while watching Top Gear, so I don't feel so good now.

One of those rather listless afternoons when you wake up just before twelve and spend the rest not knowing what to do with yourself, even though I do have stuff to be done. Though not urgently. Made a Youtube video by taking the ITV F1 highlights clip and putting a better soundtrack over it. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9R-9x88WiA - God I love F1. And the Go! Team) Feeling a bit tired, but I'm not sure if I wan to go to bed or play video games or something. Blah.

One of those rather listless afternoons when you wake up just before twelve and spend the rest not knowing what to do with yourself, even though I do have stuff to be done. Though not urgently.

Same...I feel guilty for not doing more work even though I don't really have any.

On a different note my mum bought me a REALLY nice watch for my birthday....I don't really think I deserve it though....

Im now kicking myself. I left my hard drive with all my stuff on at my parents house, so now im trying to decide what to do. It can be delieved to work and then its either a case of swinging by the assistant managers house after hes back (but he lives on the other side of the city), making a round trip to work to pick it up (considering work is 17 miles away) or going to brum, like i was going to on weds, and get it somewhat on-route back.

Just played Halo with a mate round for ages, it was sooooo much fun. Finally I can understand why people love this game, you get a friend with borderline tourettes and a strong bloodlust, set him loose in Last Resort with a battle rifle, and much hilarity ensues. "Fraggin' n00bs in a 'social environment,' gets my dick hard."