Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

rawrghdfhf. nearly killed a postie today :heh:

was going down the road which was a 30 and changing to a 40, he must have seen me in the 30 zone and i then increased my speed (as you do) and he jumped out of the junction on me!! Had to slam the bloody brakes on (those emergency stops are so not the same as the test) and held the horn down for a while :D

Damn post office, what are they, IRISH?!?! (guess the reference)

Sounds like fun. Going between dropping my friend home and going back to mine - a 200~ish yard straight road, 3 different people managed to cut me up the other day. One mini roundabout, one person coming out a junction, and one bus pulling out of the stop without indicating. I get roadrage at traffic lights that turn red at me so you can imagine the language in the car. Luckily I was alone.

Just been out the pub with the guy I happen to like - I get kisses and cuddles.

I think I'm in. :grin:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Awesomes.

:)

Today has been a good day. Woke up with a sore throat though, which sucked arseholes. So, went back to sleepies. My back was a bit sore from the gym yesterday, which is a nice feeling. I worked hard, baby.

Today, I spent lots of money. Check de post your purchases thread, laterrrrrr. Exclusive.

Went out to see Up with Zoe on Sunday and had an amazing time. After the film we just spent ages fooling around and getting all couply for an hour or two. I've never had that before without it feeling unnatural so for it all to come naturally felt amazing. We've been texting and talking a lot and it's going really well - for the first time I feel like I have a real chance of genuine success with this. We're going out tomorrow but we don't know what we're doing yet. It's an awesome feeling :D

I've also booked driving lessons starting next week :D Thiiiings are on the up!

(Speaking of which, Up is an amazing film. Watch it!)

Just found out I totally missed a shift at work. Fuuuuuck... They didn't even call me. It was an 8-hour one too, so, uh... Feck. Was going to go in tomorrow and ask for a few days off in a fortnight.

How the fuck did I forget. Whatwhatwhathwathwaaaaaaahwha.... I think I realised I had work when I woke up... but it all... slipped away.

Fuck.

Today I had to edit a "special" schools photos. It was massively depressing. Poor bastards. It was made slightly better by the discussion I had with the boss about whether or not the parents are more likely to buy a photo if their child has a disability. His respose was yes with "What else are they going to spend the money on? Horse riding lessons?" Massively un-PC, but made me grin. Then I felt even worse when I went back to editing due to laughing.

I played Forza 3 when I got home, which was fucking ace as usual.

Guest Stefkov

I played some more Lylat Wars and went down a path which involved me playing a level I've never, ever played before.

It was a really weird feeling playing such an old game but then doing something I'd never done before on it. A game that'd I'd played quite a lot when I had it originally aswell.

Ate more birthday cake and watched Sword of the Stranger which was really, really good. Overall a good day not taking into account Fallout 3 not working.

Feeling a bit sickly this morning, like if I would eat it wouldn't stay down or something. It better not be morning sickness heh... >.>;

Had some super weird dreams last night that kinda freaked me out. One of them included seeing a car accident happen in front of my eyes and having to help the woman out of the car, her head covered in blood. Not nice. D:

Yesterday was quite a boring day ("highlight" was removing a huuuuuge dead frog from the pool), and I think today will be about the same.

Woot for Wolf :D

Didn't even realise Levi-Strauss was still going if I'm honest. But still, shame.

lol a baby Eenuh :o! Hope you feel better soon :)

Packing/sorting myself out because tonight I'm off to my uni town to stop at a friends for my graduation tomorrow. Getting a hair cut, then seeing a friend for coffee, then dumping my stuff off at my friend's house then I think meeting my family for a meal as they're also stopping up there (but in a hotel). I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow mostly because of family faff.

In the last few days my dad has said his mother isn't coming (she's sick of him essentially, but he doesn't realise this) and he won't be coming to the reception because my mother's partner is going. That was all fine, and in a way preferable. But now he's saying he is suddenly okay with my mother's partner, who he is now allowing to come to the cathedral for the ceremony (big of him) and he's now coming to the reception. Which means we now need to find a way to, and I'm aware how mean this sounds, ditch him after as we're going for a meal. I hate having to build up these lies but it would be the biggest douche chill in the world if we all went for a meal with him, particularly as he's being OTT with my mother lately. Just wouldn't work. So need to build up more lies to cover for all this now.

And I'm not entirely sure whether to tell my mother he said he's fine with her partner coming to the cathedral because I'd imagine he'll only change his mind again tomorrow and cause a scene. Urgh. Sunnydale class of '99 eat your heart out.

(and using words like 'ceremony' and 'reception' sounds like I'm getting married, I'm aware :heh:)

4sb05x.jpg

Awww. "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!"

Edited by Ashley

In on-topic romance-related news; bake cheesecakes. It's a sure-fire way to make your girlfriend/prospective girlfriend think you're even more awesome. And in my case, a wonderful night transpired. ;)

In reverse, if you tell a guy you play xbox360 and ps3 and do game design, its pretty damn easy that way. :santa:

Today will be spent doing more animation and getting it finished (hopefully) ready for friday. Then I want to do my report and clean my room.

I'm paying excess of £6000 a year to be at university, only for my lecturer to spend about 15minutes of an hour lecture teaching us, and the rest babbling incoherently and then spending the last 20minutes showing us a you tube video about the EU and then finally summing it all up by saying she thinks the EU is a cool place to be....:blank:

What happened to the shake head in disgust emoticon? I can't find it!:hmm:

I'm paying excess of £6000 a year to be at university, only for my lecturer to spend about 15minutes of an hour lecture teaching us, and the rest babbling incoherently and then spending the last 20minutes showing us a you tube video about the EU and then finally summing it all up by saying she thinks the EU is a cool place to be....:blank:

What happened to the shake head in disgust emoticon? I can't find it!:hmm:

The lil' blue guy? That emote's called "nono", and it aptly summarises pretty much any discussion regarding University tuition fees. I paid the same in my first year as I did in my third year, but in my last semester I was in Uni about 20% of the time I was in when I started. How does that figure?

:nono:

Yeah, I'm quite fortunate because my course demands a lot of teaching so I have quite a few lectures a week. I just don't believe calling me to a lecture to just waste my time is necessary when I could be at home working on this DAMN FECKING ESSAY. No idea what to write or where to start really =/

:nono: <-- Cheers!

Productive day so far. Just finished my psychology essay (like literally just done it). Thought it was going to be hard to write than it was but all they wants was for a description of the research carried out by a named pair of psychologists, to look at the problems with it and provide information and sources that confirm the finds. Took about 2 hours but I sort of stopped working for half an hour for no reason. So yeh, that's that done so been productive so far.

Have to sit down and attempt to finish MySims Agents on the Wii this afternoon for reviewing so that'll be fun. It's enjoyable. Just trying to get stuff out of the way to free up time next week.

My day so far has been great! :)

I always wake up early ALWAYS except on a wednesday everytime it's 8:30-8:45 and my seminar is at 9! Should probably go to bed earlier but alas that isn't gonna happen.

So I almost stepped outside confused and in my dressing gown but fortunately I came to my senses and quickly got dressed and rolled deodrant all over me (I'mma have a refreshing shower in a minute!)

This week I've been making tortilla's again instead of KFC. I forgot how delicious they are! So I had my Seminar this morning, telling us how to write introductions and stuff. I also have this group thing to do. I hate working in groups, you can never rely on people!

It's getting late to get the stuff in now, I've done my stuff but the rest of my group is not very coherent and we've barely even made eye contact with each other let alone speak! I'll have to get it all done tomorrow so I can somehow get on with it by myself! :D

Other than that. I did some work when I got back this morning had lunch and now I'm going to have as shower, play Stranglehold (last level) and just relax!

I also had my public speaking class today which as an impromptu speech on "awesome halloween costumes" that was a fun 3 minutes of my life. I didn't realise how much rubbish I can spew out if given the chance. :p Though I'm so annoyed I forgot to talk about Egyptian cats!

bane of my life.

Shit.

My day turned to annoying shit since having my hair cut.

Why are hairdressers shit?

So, so shit.

I might post a picture of the shitness.

Mind you.

It was £3.

Get what you pay for?

Just a bit. Lord, if someone could only justify £3 for a cut I'd run screaming.