NEurope

Goafer; you're scared of cows?

Nah not really, I just didn't want to disturb it when there were calves around. Protective parents and all that.

Plus you werent there Jay! That cow was freakin crazy man! It had murder in its mind and was cunning as hell!

Blah la la,

That's nothing you should take comfort in the fact that in Belgium Cows have Lazer guns. :o

No matter how average my day was today, it ended with hot dogs for dinner. Any day that concludes with hot dogs for dinner defaults to incredible. One bun even had two sausages in it!

-Woke up.

-Pleasured myself.

-Showered.

-6 solid hours of chemistry revision.

-Opened a maths book.

-Closed said maths book as I didn't get it and snooker was on.

-Currently watching snooker and plan to as I 'revise'.

Man my days are so boring right now. I love how EVERY TIME i have exams coming up they shove a snooker tourney at me, very distracting (arbeit awesome).

One bun even had two sausages in it!

I love food with a sexual undercurrent.

I have an exam tomorrow which I am going to absolutely bomb in unless I do some work...but I really, really don't care about it and physically can't bring myself to do anything.

- Ush. Early morning. But off I went on my merry way!

- Did some procrastinatey work in the office. Mostly formatting/referencing/table of contentsing this report.

- As I was going to leave to leisurely stroll to Sainsburys I bumped into a friend who asked me to help her with Powerpoint. And that's kids is the story of the first person who came to visit me in my office :heh:

- Lecture was actually really good. Discussing Bahbah's paper on post-colonialism which I find really interesting.

- My student said he'd take me to the student bar next week as its our last lecture. Nice of him. Shame he's dull. But free booze!

- Aloof Asian spoke. First time I've heard him. He has a Birmingham accent! Amused me. Not Black Country Birmingham, but...other Birmingham.

- Got home for 5:45! Sad part is, that's quite a good thing in my life at the moment.

- Reading Smelliot's assignment. Damn him!

List of things to do tomorrow;

- Write some more stuff for this report

- Meet one lecturer for informal interview

- Track down others for the above

- Prepare for my lecture on Thursday

- Watch new Mother

Someone wanna make sure I do those? Other than the last one, which will probably why I won't do the ones before that.

Been going back through several games attempting to get all achievements (only on the ones i have under 5 or 6 left). I've put a request up on the 360 thread, just in case. Got 1 more to get in SvsR10. Just trying to get a few more before moving on completely to other titles. That is/was the plan for this evening anyway.

Work was alright, a tad quiet but it got busier by the end of the day that was for sure. Had some home-made chicken pasta salad for lunch, and a pie with wedges for tea. Twas all good i say.

-Never rode my bike down to the sea

-Never finished that letter I was writing

Been to Alton Towers today, nice day. Only managed to get on Sonic Spinball, Oblivion, Nemesis, Charlie & Chocolate Factory ride, Hex and Thirteen. Oblivion "broke down" three times whilst queueing.

Hex was wank. Charlie was pr0, sadly it was once Toytown and no more Sonic playing on the walls. Thirteen was good but doesn't deserve the hype it got.

Bought meself an Oblivion hoodie and massive mug. Holds around a pint and a half. Filling that with tea would be a right mission to drink.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Today was a long day. :)

Good though, I had this Psychology Public Speaking fun thing that I had had to prepare for today the question was...

"10 things I've learnt from my pet"

About 40 people were present and we were being judged by psycholoy staff. >___< I hate talking in front of people but I'd been roped into it by my group (DAMN YOU TAILS!)

Everyone who was taking part names were being called out and it got to the end and I hadn't. Then they were like was there anyone else?

My friend was like "himmm" and pointed at me. :p

So got up all shifty and tramp like and did it!

I'm suprised at myself. I talked about cats for 5 or so minutes and came first place. :grin:

Much to my shock!

I was like. :o:o:o

I don't understand how to take praise.

*nervous smile*

*nervous smile*

*nervous smile*

I won some stuff for a BBQ. :yay:

I actually had people laughing, that was a great feeling. :D

A nice day spent chilling, now sipping some whiskey having discovered that Mad Men is now appearing on BBC iPlayer. Hot damn!

Been to Alton Towers today, nice day. Only managed to get on Sonic Spinball, Oblivion, Nemesis, Charlie & Chocolate Factory ride, Hex and Thirteen. Oblivion "broke down" three times whilst queueing.

Hex was wank. Charlie was pr0, sadly it was once Toytown and no more Sonic playing on the walls. Thirteen was good but doesn't deserve the hype it got.

Bought meself an Oblivion hoodie and massive mug. Holds around a pint and a half. Filling that with tea would be a right mission to drink.

Hex is amazing and Charlie is an absolute piece of shit, thus invalidating your whole post. I'm afraid. :(

Also;

sad-face.jpg

Hex is amazing and Charlie is an absolute piece of shit, thus invalidating your whole post. I'm afraid. :(

Bullshit. Hex was hyped up to the max in the queue with all its legend shizzle. Then all it turned out to be a glorified pirate ship.

Ah shit that's awful. That kind of thing can easily scar you forever. I doubt I would cope with it at all.

Hex is amazing

Maybe if you're about 5 years old. It's really, really weak...I actually think the force of the ride could only excite a young child.

Maybe if you're about 5 years old. It's really, really weak...I actually think the force of the ride could only excite a young child.

we are talking about rez here... :heh:

Aww Raining, sorry to hear about your friend's daughter. That's horrible. =(

My day so far has been filled with exercise! Cycled 22 minutes to school to pick up a book, then cycled a few minutes to my sister, from where we cycled to the gym. Then we had half an hour of intense squash! Okay not intense but I still got sweaty, plus it was fun. =P

And then I cycled back home for another 12 minutes (up a bridge, oof).

And tonight I have aquagym! I'm not used to this much exercise haha. Now I have to find the time and energy to actually do work too.

Oh, I also ordered some denim shorts online in my usual size, but they're too smallllll. Darn my big hips. =(

Got this in the post.

4537116337_c7326992b1.jpg

Made my day. I think all post should be this positive.

So sorry to hear that little girl has died. That's such a tragedy.

Daft - your name looks beautifully long to spell and even harder to pronounce. Congratulations on being amazing, by the way.

I woke up a little while ago to the doorbell ringing, it was next door asking if I'd seen their dog as it has gone missing. It's a Greyhound. I really hope they find it before the local Mr. Burns does. I offered to go help, but to be fair I was standing there in my underwear.

Regarding Alton Towers - Nemesis is and always will be the best ride there. It is followed by Rita, Air, The Blade, Ripsaw, Sonic Spinball, Congo River Rapids, Hex and Charlie. Then the Monorail comes just before the terrible Oblivion. This is a list in order of awesome. Any rides omitted are simply not. Haven't rode Thirteen yet, but I assume it'll be better than Oblivion too. Hell, the car ride there is better than Oblivion.

Duel is in it's own category of terrible. There's a good ghost house under all those LEDS and the terrible darkness. Stupid gun gimmicks. Terror Tomb at Chessington also suffered the same fate. We have a joke that they will eventually add the gun gimmick to any other ride ailing in popularity such as a rollercoaster or the rapids.

Edited by Guy

- too many 5am finishes to my day

- Houseviewing with 10 mins notice

- Beautiful day and nothing to do

- May wait til i feel more together and... drink and watch house and himym and supernatural and smallville and V and breaking bad and pacific...

Today I bought the world's best teapot:

teapot.jpg

And got up at 8:35! Insanity.