NEurope

I'm starving and there's not a single scrap of food in this house. Have to wait until they get back with the shopping....My stomach has probably resorted to fat reserves based on the sounds coming from it >_> Somebody feed me!!

-woke up inside a tesco shopping trolley in my friends front room

That is awesome.

Welcome Scoop!

My day so far has consisted of DOING MY LAUNDRY. Epic times. I will be going out tonight for a night out for the first time in AGES. Aaand... I can't drink as I have to drive back. Lame. Hate living in the middle of nowhere, miles away from anywhere. Hopefully I can guilt somebody into letting me crash at theirs. If that doesn't work I guess there's always rohypnol.

I'm starving and there's not a single scrap of food in this house. Have to wait until they get back with the shopping....My stomach has probably resorted to fat reserves based on the sounds coming from it >_> Somebody feed me!!

But you don't have any fat reserves, you're a goddamn rake! You also live in a village with a large grocery store, two steakhouses and a soup restaurant. Go get something man!

Nice surprise today, got my advanced chemical calculus midterm back and got a whopping 85%! Bloody chuffed to pieces :D

Hm, well little has happened so far today. I'm still having fun trying to understand dynamic semantics.

Nice surprise today, got my advanced chemical calculus midterm back and got a whopping 85%! Bloody chuffed to pieces :D

What even is chemical calculus? Rate equations and so on, or just calculations in the non-differential/integral sense? Awesome mark anyway.

And greetings, Scoop.

God im getting bored of waiting for my camera to arrive, usually doesnt take this long with other Play orders ive made.

Im also starting to really miss my old PC, the laptop I use now just isnt powerful enough. Even doing something as simple as messing around on Photoshop is causing way too much slowdown now.

This weekend should be better, probably see my sister and niece tomorrow then possibly hang out with Goafer Sunday. We were gonna try and find somewhere good for photos but if this bloody camera still hasnt shown up we'll have to figure out something else.

What even is chemical calculus? Rate equations and so on, or just calculations in the non-differential/integral sense? Awesome mark anyway.

Thanks! It basically covered any area of chemistry that used integrals and differentiation, in a chemical context. So there were rate equations, evaluation of half lives, limits in relation to bond enthalpies and some thermodynamics etc etc. There were also some plain old algebraic calculus too.

Welcome, Scoop! :D

So my 437th set of earphones broke the other day, and this latest set had been a lot more expensive than the previous 436. Now I've gotten myself a set with support for the ears like these:

bangearphones.jpg

Hopefully they won't break as easily as the others.

Also, I FINALLY finished my English assignment yesterday.

Welcome, Scoop! :D

So my 437th set of earphones broke the other day, and this latest set had been a lot more expensive than the previous 436. Now I've gotten myself a set with support for the ears like these:

bangearphones.jpg

Hopefully they won't break as easily as the others.

Also, I FINALLY finished my English assignment yesterday.

I've had them before, they are overpriced but quite comfortable and the sound is decent. Mine broke quickly but I think the warranty on them was good. Shame I lost proof of purchase.

- But you haven't got those? Oh well.

Oh, no, not those specific ones. I was simply unsure how to describe the type of earphones properly, so I found an image to illustrate.

I like it when we have new members. Makes me read everyone's posts from a new perspective; I pretend I don't know them at all and everything seems so weird.

- COD 'til 5am

- Up at 2pm

- Lots of housemates gone!

- Too tired for library today

- Will watch UFC/Ultimate Fighter/Justified/Pacific/Supernatural/HIMYM/V/Treme until something happens with my day.

Ahhhhh I agreed with my sister to go to a hairdresser todayyyy. Now I'm stressing out cause I don't know what they should do with my hair and they will probably mess it up anyway. Haven't had a haircut since June, so it's kinda needed, but at the same time I'm afraid of what they will do to it. =(

Also, dissertation is stressing me out. I've done about 2500 words (or a bit more) since yesterday, which isn't all that much. Progress is so slowwww. Don't feel like I'm getting anywhere. Gah.

God, since June?! I have to get mine done every 4 or 5 weeks. :(

Do you mean you've done 2500 today? Or are you combining yesterday and today's work together? That's a pretty good amount. Take a break, go look at it again later, and you'll be fine. You're doing well.

I sent an application off to my agency, and the woman replied saying that it was pretty good. She called my syntax "fab." Haha.

Finally paid off my credit card today, am going to buy myself some flowers and a bottle of Martini.

I reward myself a lot. If i go into town to pay my rent, i pop into the bakers and buy myself an iced dough ring.

Finally paid off my credit card today, am going to buy myself some flowers and a bottle of Martini.

I reward myself a lot. If i go into town to pay my rent, i pop into the bakers and buy myself an iced dough ring.

Hehe, there's no harm in treating yourself.

I look for reasons to buy stuff. "oh, I deserve this because...I...did well in work the other day. Yeeeeah. Gimme that item!"

God, since June?! I have to get mine done every 4 or 5 weeks. :(

Do you mean you've done 2500 today? Or are you combining yesterday and today's work together? That's a pretty good amount. Take a break, go look at it again later, and you'll be fine. You're doing well.

Yeah, last time I got it cut was the day before my surgery or something, which was on June 18 I think. So that means it's pretty much been 10 months since my last haircut haha. I did cut the fringe myself though during those months, otherwise it would've been in my eyes all the time.

I did 2500 words with yesterday's combined. Only did about 500 today. =(

Spent aaaaages at the hairdressers just waiting. And now it's cut but they didn't cut off as much as I said they should. Oh well, at least it doesn't look ugly... guess it just looks the same as it did before I stepped in there. >.>;

And then they make you pay €40 for it too, god. Main reason why I rarely go.

Thanks for the kind words everybody.

I'll likely contribute to this e-diary later, because I only recently woke up and besides a rather surprising moment earlier when I dropped a fineline pen on the floor, risking critical damage to the tip, there's nothing to report.

Also my room smells. Of me.

Ah you're gonna fit right in here.

And when I say "here" I mean here *points to my ass*

(Stop me if I'm being too forward)

This is a lie. We've been trying to stop him for ages.

It's an impossible task, believe us here.

Hehe, there's no harm in treating yourself.

I look for reasons to buy stuff. "oh, I deserve this because...I...did well in work the other day. Yeeeeah. Gimme that item!"

Me too. The weather is quite a convenient reason lately: "it's sunny so i need an ice lolly".

And when I say "here" I mean here *points to my ass*

(Stop me if I'm being too forward)

You've done it now, boy. I'm going to make your second hole my second home.

This is a lie. We've been trying to stop him for ages.

It's an impossible task, believe us here.

Of all the wild PokNEmon I've encountered on here so far, ReZourcemen stands out the most. It might be because of his intelligent, witty and always valid comments. But it could also be because his font is look-at-me green.

Edited by Guy

I'm just off to work. I'm going to be late, but I don't give a shit. I'll lie and say I fell off my bike and had to walk.

Of course I'm going to listen to Esme by J-New on the way. Her siren call beckons me to the farplane.

Hahaha PokNEmon.

It's warm! Though annoyingly not quite t-shirt weather. Still, had an ice-cream and carried lots of heavy books. And finished season 3 of Battlestar Galactica... found the second half of this season quite weak to be honest.

Witty isn't a word that ReZ has been acquainted with yet.

Rez + Whitty =

1801_picture_of_an_angry_man_with_steam_clouds_coming_out_of_his_ears.jpg

You've done it now, boy. I'm going to make your second hole my second home.

Of all the wild PokNEmon I've encountered on here so far, ReZourcemen stands out the most. It might be because of his intelligent, witty and always valid comments. But it could also be because his font is look-at-me green.

Whatever you're smoking/snorting/inhaling, I want some it. To say that with what looks like some degree of seriousness...astounding!

Got my contract for my offer for the summer internship!

Apparently, new graduates get a new laptop for work!

Could earn around £2800 for doing 8 weeks work with them, work that I want for the experience! Sweet.