NEurope

The question we're all thinking is will a dick fit into the spout mouth? How much energy drink would one have to consume before such a forbidden compromise between man and porcelain could be achieved?

I meant to post this earlier today. How much does this dude from the anime series I'm watching at the moment, Fullmetal Alchemist, resemble resident forum comedian ReZourceman? It's a little uncanny.

fuery%20kain.PNG

Really sorry, ReZourceman. Can't believe that you can't go after you were clearly well hyped for it. My last boss is stuck out in Portugal at the moment as well, but at least he got where he needed to be.

Just sucks.

Aye, it does indeed suck when you cannot get to where you wish to go. Due to various, un-predictable reasons really.

In other news, i have bought myself train tickets to London over the 23rd July - 25th July which means i am more than able to make this years meet.

Ah ReZ that sucks man!

The past couple of days have been good, the boy came over, we watched movies, he let me do my work and I cooked for him ^_^.

Had two presentations, one yesterday and one today. Both have gone exceptionally well. Happy Happy.

Now what to do..?

I went to the doc today, and she's got pretty much the same suspicion as i do - Crohns (although its not confirmed)

So i have to go for a colonoscopy.. noooooooooooooooooooo >_____<

So I'm stuck with these terrible cramps n whatnot long term. Joy. =(

On top of my friends daughter dying, this has been a really really fail day....

Guess I won't be needing these anymore. :(

MeinFuhrerSignature1.jpg

MeinFuhAvatLOW1.gif

Please tell me you were going to do the trip dressed as Hitler.

Please tell me you were going to do the trip dressed as Hitler.

Nononono! Don't ask! If you ask and he says no, then it'll destroy the fun time I'm having imagining it happening.

I went to the doc today, and she's got pretty much the same suspicion as i do - Crohns (although its not confirmed)

So i have to go for a colonoscopy.. noooooooooooooooooooo >_____<

So I'm stuck with these terrible cramps n whatnot long term. Joy. =(

On top of my friends daughter dying, this has been a really really fail day....

Oh godammit, that's at least three types of horrible right there. Sorry you're having such a shitty time right now. :(

I call upon N-E to help me with a "not-so" difficult decision.

I may be roped into helping the office i'm currently based in move to a new building. Here is the tricky part, it happens to be occuring on the same weekend as the meet. Where should i go, and what should i do.

I may be roped into helping the office i'm currently based in move to a new building. Here is the tricky part, it happens to be occuring on the same weekend as the meet. Where should i go, and what should i do.

How very unfortunate, you're oldest friend is getting married that weekend, and you couldn't miss it for the world... ;)

I got a brand spanking new work phone today. Unfortunately, I'm only allowed to use it for work purposes, but it's still an extremely awesome phone. It's so awesome it needs a spoiler box.

nokia3310.jpg

I got a brand spanking new work phone today. Unfortunately, I'm only allowed to use it for work purposes, but it's still an extremely awesome phone. It's so awesome it needs a spoiler box.

nokia3310.jpg

OMFG!

Does it have snake?

Went for a walk in the sun today! with my oakleys *stroke* and posted my application AGAIN! no thanks to the royal mail losing it in the first place.

Caught the post office guy when he stuck on a stamp on the envelope, I was like NO! post by recorded please...

It aint getting lost again!!

How very unfortunate, you're oldest friend is getting married that weekend, and you couldn't miss it for the world... ;)

I know what i am doing, it wasn't a hard decision to make. :grin:

Seriously, nothing beats playing Snake on an old Nokia. NOTHING COMES CLOSE.

It's really strange how we're spoilt with so many intricate and graphics extreme games, yet the most simple idea (snake, internet flash games) somehow manage to capture our interest for hours! :3