NEurope

I'm hoping my CD arrives today, wouldn't mind listening to a bit of the "Wierd" one. Arms are killing me at the moment, had to help carry a box of tins 1/4 of a mile up the road. It wasn't the distance, just the weight of the box to be fair.

Done:

Woke up.

Ate Cinnamon Grahams

Watched South Park: 201.

Watched The Most Hated Family in America after reading the sexuality thread.

To Do:

Go pick up mah meds.

Cook beans on toast for lunch.

The daily job search.

Contemplate filming some stuff for another Sorry Mum but ultimately probably not.

My day just gets more and more thrilling.

Done:

Woke up.

Ate Cinnamon Grahams

Watched South Park: 201.

Watched The Most Hated Family in America after reading the sexuality thread.

To Do:

Go pick up mah meds.

Cook beans on toast for lunch.

The daily job search.

Contemplate filming some stuff for another Sorry Mum but ultimately probably not.

My day just gets more and more thrilling.

You know its thrilling when you can remember and list everything you've eaten! Cinnamon grahams are however, damn awesome. :grin:

You know its thrilling when you can remember and list everything you've eaten! Cinnamon grahams are however, damn awesome. :grin:

They TEWTALLY are! Hmm... Cinnamon Graham SANDWICH? I think the crisp sandwich thread needs to turn into the sandwich experimentation zone.

They TEWTALLY are! Hmm... Cinnamon Graham SANDWICH? I think the crisp sandwich thread needs to turn into the sandwich experimentation zone.

As the creator for that thread I am absolutely down with that since it opens it up to a wider range of discussion. Can a mod make it so? I will edit my first post accordingly.

So far today I've woken up and brought facebook and n-e to my screen...

To do: hear up leftover soup, go to work, come home, drink, watch season 4 of himym. A trivial day today.

Yeah, but I was hoping it would devolve into a sex fest. :p

I just felt like pointing out the irony because I don't get to be involved in the sex fest.

I'm the jealous type. Ashley can back that up.

fan-bloody-tastic, the hotel refunded ALL of my money for the trip I missed. Wasn't expecting that at all. Paid off what was on my card + £80 credit. Yaaaay. ^_^

I made a mild chilli con carne for dinner today - hopefully my poor intestines can cope with it.... I'm gonna miss loading everything I eat with spices! b000!

• Woke up today
  • Went to pick up a book from the library which I reserved 4 months AGO at the beginning of uni and only NOW its become free
  • Watched an episode of Soul Eater *sqee*
  • Had Carrot soup and some OJ
  • melted in the sun!

Raining - fantastic! A bit of luck for you nearing the end of what I've read to be a super shit week.

AeroScap - Gotta love the Library. Love your signature by the way. Still need to watch Soul Eater. The character designs and style of the series are so appealingly deriative of the usual anime flotsam Japan jettisons our way and people, myself admittedly no exception, hungrily consume.

• Woke up today
  • Went to pick up a book from the library which I reserved 4 months AGO at the beginning of uni and only NOW its become free
  • Watched an episode of Soul Eater *sqee*
  • Had Carrot soup and some OJ
  • melted in the sun!

Raining - fantastic! A bit of luck for you nearing the end of what I've read to be a super shit week.

AeroScap - Gotta love the Library. Love your signature by the way. Still need to watch Soul Eater. The character designs and style of the series are so appealingly deriative of the usual anime flotsam Japan jettisons our way and people, myself admittedly no exception, hungrily consume.

Make sure you Read it as well. The anime isn't a scratch on the manga. Its similar up for a bit then it differs. Nice sig though Aero!

Today I have been sorting out details for my post-offer/joining of my summer internship. Makes me happy so has been a good day I guess!

Thanks scooop =) You're all right for a n00b ;)

I've just realised that the tickets I bought for blink182 will probably be just about covered by the £80 (100 euros) but that's good, just something less I have to worry about paying for =D wooo.

Today was really good until I mentioned I was going a bbq tomorrow.

A friend got really upset about, she hadn't been invited and I thought that it actually wouldn't bother her given it was only for the two groups in the integrated project.

Long story in short, my friend is now upset with me AND her I think, yay.

I hate drama between friends, but I also hate keeping secrets, I just can't win.

Bleh. Back to bed.

- Effectively had the whole day to work on my essay on Tudor rebellions, due in 8 days.

- Not only have a plan for the essay now, but have managed to get 1700/3500 words done, so as long as it isn't total crap, I'm effectively halfway there :)

- Going to continue the productive streak by applying for student finance in a bit.

- Will be watching the leaders debate tonight, making it the first thursday in about a month where I haven't gone out.

- Throughout the day I have been increasingly annoyed by the adverts on Spotify >_<

Seems Belgium will be without a government... again. Wish they would just stop bickering and make some decisions. Don't want to have to go vote again. -____-;

Not much progress on work today. Not even done 500 words, though I did scan in images to put them in my dissertation. Looking quite nice. =)

Got an overwhelmingly good reaction to my little (22 second) stop-motion video of a love story between 2 chairs. It was a development piece, really quite shabby, with the pacing being really off in the first half...so that was nice (and unexpected).

Got some nice stuff planned for the weekend..seeing a friend tomorrow day, then I think there's 2 things tomorrow night, tutor's birthday and then a friends "Alice in Wonderland" party. Then on Sunday another friend's birthday so drinks.

Yeah, but I was hoping it would devolve into a sex fest. :p

You're such a cliche :p

I'm the jealous type. Ashley can back that up.

Yes.

- So, did that presentation lecturey thing. Went okay I think. Some people after said it was useful. Nobody shot me or themselves.

Then 'chilled out' with people rather than do typing up.

- As such I still have notes to do. Daaaaamn.

So sleepy. Barely got any sleep last night thinking about presentation. Fail.

- Got an email saying my payslip was in so went to pick it up thinking we were getting paid a week early (should be last Friday of the month) but getting paid next Wednesday for some reason.

£90 in taxes. Damn government!

- I don't know whether to be like Jayseven

or Wesley. Its so confusing.

Happy_Earth_Day_from_Wall_e_by_rue789.jpg

Earth day.

Edited by Ashley

Got an overwhelmingly good reaction to my little (22 second) stop-motion video of a love story between 2 chairs. It was a development piece, really quite shabby, with the pacing being really off in the first half...so that was nice (and unexpected).

Any chance I can have a look at this online somewhere? I love stop motion.

Had to scrap one of my five essays and start again. No point doing something unless you're going to do it stunning. Deadline on Monday. Stressful day.

Finished my final Latin assignment today. What a strange feeling.

Also, it seems like Iron Man 2 won't show anywhere near me. Fail, though it may be their website being silly again. Here's hoping.

Came down with a serious stint of stomach cramps earlier today. They were bad enough for me to consider going home, imagine indigestion + being punched/squeezed in the chest.

Didn't quite get round to doing all i wanted to do today, had a house viewing at 7.00pm so had to clear the whole place up from the moment i got home. Took the dog out whilst the people were looking around, finally had food at 9pm and somehow managed to squeeze a Gears session in before 10:30pm.

- I don't know whether to be like Jayseven

or Wesley. Its so confusing.

Me!

If you do I'll model and animate you dancing over the summer.

I just saw on Kotaku that 70ish people lost their jobs at Sega London and San Fran; we have a couple of members here who work there (London).

So... er... I hope neither of those people were laid off today.

If so, then sorry to hear!

Erm... so yeah my day was just spent finishing up a group module and animating.

Happy St George's Day, folks! :awesome:

Indeed it be that day, Happy St Georges to you too.

I may be having a little splurge soon. In the past 11 days, i've been payed a considerable amount. New shoes, socks and a possible MP3 player coming up i guess.