NEurope

John I made a video response, it's a song I wrote for your next album;

(1.15)

Ugh tell me about it. Theme Fest hangs in the fucking balance. First time on a pissing plane in 3 years and I chose the week it fucks up. I'll cry my eyes out if we don't go (hopefully going on Wednesday) Sigh.

Yeah I haven't been away since the N-e meet 08 (!) and I won't be able to go in the summer (all of july and august, probably most of june) due to staff shortages. Fucking FAIL.

And cadburies will probably be gone/turned into kraft before I get over. Boo.

*hugs* Don't cry!

Went out with my best friends and some of their friends last night. We had a blast. And one of their friends of the female kind that I didn't know complimented me on my looks (unbelievable, I know), in particular my hair, so confidence +10.

Ahhh such lovely weather outside! I love Spring! It's really nice and warm (t-shirt and shorts kind of weather) and you can hear the birds, see the butterflies and smell the flowers all around you. ^____^

I wish Spring would never end. It's also making me feel a bit more relaxed today. Been working on a linocut, taking a bit of a break from the dissertation. Hope it turns out nice enough. =)

Today, I am looking for Robert Downey Jr's stunt double.

That euphemism? That sounds like a euphemism. God you're dirty.

That euphemism? That sounds like a euphemism. God you're dirty.

Nope. I'm actually doing this. I found out he lives down the road from me.

I had my usual Saturday cooked breakfast this morning, sans a few items.

Which items you ask? Let's have a little fun.

Eggs and mushrooms are the X-Files season 8 and 9 equivalent of cooked breakfast items. The toast is the foundation - season 1, the sausage and bacon are the brilliant seasons 2 and 3 respectively, beans/tinned tomatoes are an enjoyable season 4 and beans/tinned tomatoes an additional but not the best season 5. Season 6 is the indispensable complimentary tomato or brown sauce and then finally 7 is the slightly fattening fried bread people either love or hate.

The X-Files: Fight the Future is the fresh glass of fruit juice or the cup of tea. The X-Files: I Want to Believe is black pudding. Bleugh!

If I think X-Files season 1-6 are great and the first movie is excellent what did I have for my breakfast? Show your working.

Aside come up with the above, what else did I do today?

I spent the bulk of this sunny afternoon in a garden centre where masses of people, mostly crippled elderly, were laying down their pensions on MOTHER NATURE. I just don't see why people buy plants when they can just as easily steal them... from the very same crippled elderly who buy them, probably because they themselves are too fragile to endure stealing them? Is it a cycle? I'm too dumb to work that out.

Later I plan to go with some friends to visit another friend who recently surprised us all in creating, working in collaboration with a girlfriend who also functioned as an incubator, a third human being who has unsurprisingly grown from a twinkle in my friend's eye to a dent in his wallet. She is named after a character in Futurama who isn't Amy.

Is it weird to be nervous about meeting a baby?

It's been a nice day (weather wise indeed). Took the dog out for a long walk, about an hour i'd say. Went out, got lunch and met up with a mate. Had a walk about, came back and he helped me conquer RAAM on Hardcore (finally, piece of pie doing it with 2 people). Had a session on Gears 2 online. Played some single player campaign, just chilling out now preparing to go out in about 1/2 hour i'd say

@SCOOP:

Not at all, babies are creepy.

THEY KNOW! O____O

Anyway, I've not updated y'all on mah life for a while. :)

So here is a tiny look into what's been going on the past few weeks, if anyone is interested? :p

Ah well I'm typing it anyway!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

*Back to the future theme*

I just went to get dinner when I was outside talking to my mum on the phone when some one came up to me and POPPED a balloon in my ear.

I looked over at a bunch of welsh 16 year olds laughing, I smiled.

...and then they waved at me and went KON NI CHI WAAAAAA! :S

ermm what? either they don't know what language that is or they thought I looked Japanese. :heh:

I wish Miley Cyrus branched out into Dethcore.

New ambition: Go to america just to look at the trees, I need a state that has awesome trees.

Coolness-likes-trees.

All this week I've been contemplating on whether to continue with Psychology had serious discussions with Mi Madre y la tutor. I was not feeling that swell (mickey mouse)at the start of the week but now I feel...

MISPELT WHINZAPHON! : peace:

I was like waleswaleswalesSTATSSTATSSTATSwaleswaleswales.

they countered that with "you are not actually failing the year, you are at a good average" 50%

Oh that put a smile on my face, like so. :) Also last stats test on monday and I also have to talk about Cats or something!

So i'mma continue with psychology even though experiments with dots confuse the hell out of me.

ALSO, chin vice, kinky. ;)

This week I made a monumental leap into douchery by actively engaging in the action:

THIS GUY!

and pointing to myself.

Kim Kardashians voice always suprises me. (in a good way) :D

BUG EYES

ALSO, I woke up the other day and my first thought was "I wonder what Paris Hiltons mum looks like?"

It's Kathy Hilton she is 51 the same age as Madonna.

Which slices me into my next point, I've been giving her a whirl! :smile:

Okay now on with what is actually happening in my life, My uni work has to be handed in 4th May. I have this experiment thing to do but the group I'm in is useless.

blah la la.

It is sunny outside! :yay:

People are having fun/eating BBQ's. Due to my Paranoia I always feel like thay are talking about the best ways to cook me when I roll on past which makes me very nervous.

Well the site of people does that but still. :p

I'm staying in doors like a creature of the dark playing Pokemon. I'm currently in the Ice Cave with an oldman taking pictures of me. OH YES.

Gossip Girl later, I've saved up 3 episodes for me to watch. Exciting. :grin:

OUCH!

I just poked myself in the nose and now it is bleeding!

ROCKET LAWNCHER. Metal Slug is fun at 3am.

Finally, tomorrow = Kick Ass + Clash of the Titans is gonna be a good ol' day o' winness pears.

Is it Dolce Gabanna or Dolce and Gabanna?

Their google chrome theme is leopardy. :bouncy:

Edited by Coolness Bears

I don't understand this ash bull shit. The pictures don't go with the text.

The text says that service may resume at 7:00 tomorrow....but the diagram shows that 7:00 tomorrow will be worse than it is now. WTF. Like if you know its not gonna be back then why say it might be. Looks so fail for Wednesday. Honestly I'm absolutely destroyed. Feel completely deflated.

These experiences are what life is all about, and without them whats the pissing point. So fail.

_47662405_02_17.04_1344_466.gif

I had my usual Saturday cooked breakfast this morning, sans a few items.

Which items you ask? Let's have a little fun.

Eggs and mushrooms are the X-Files season 8 and 9 equivalent of cooked breakfast items. The toast is the foundation - season 1, the sausage and bacon are the brilliant seasons 2 and 3 respectively, beans/tinned tomatoes are an enjoyable season 4 and beans/tinned tomatoes an additional but not the best season 5. Season 6 is the indispensable complimentary tomato or brown sauce and then finally 7 is the slightly fattening fried bread people either love or hate.

The X-Files: Fight the Future is the fresh glass of fruit juice or the cup of tea. The X-Files: I Want to Believe is black pudding. Bleugh!

If I think X-Files season 1-6 are great and the first movie is excellent what did I have for my breakfast? Show your working.

Aside come up with the above, what else did I do today?

I spent the bulk of this sunny afternoon in a garden centre where masses of people, mostly crippled elderly, were laying down their pensions on MOTHER NATURE. I just don't see why people buy plants when they can just as easily steal them... from the very same crippled elderly who buy them, probably because they themselves are too fragile to endure stealing them? Is it a cycle? I'm too dumb to work that out.

Later I plan to go with some friends to visit another friend who recently surprised us all in creating, working in collaboration with a girlfriend who also functioned as an incubator, a third human being who has unsurprisingly grown from a twinkle in my friend's eye to a dent in his wallet. She is named after a character in Futurama who isn't Amy.

Is it weird to be nervous about meeting a baby?

Your love for the X-Files makes me love you even more.

My day has been crap.

I've been sat doing my work a lot of the day, my ut3, everyone is struggling, the tutor barely teaches us anything and expects amazing pieces of work, everything I have learned has been from the internet. Stress.

So I've been stressing a lot about that, my friends get to do their presentation on Friday and they don't have a guest coming in, I mentioned how unbalanced the tutor is and my friend had a go. Then had the cheek to ask for a lift home.

I am so sick of her and her pain in the ass rudeness, if anyone else was treated like that they'd ditch her, unfortunetly I can't until this presentation is over.

Bring on wednesday, two presentations down at the point.

/waffle.

Today i went for a spontaneous walk in the local park and found £1.40 on the grass. Also looked at some huge cactus in the hothouse there. You know you're short when you stand next to a cactus and it's taller than you by 2 feet.

Low point of the day was just now, when i saw a Facebook post by my ex, referring to his female friend as "little lady". He used to call me "little one" and i just thought "so you calling me that wasn't special at all really was it". Blah.

Then i came on here, to the comforting arms of N-E forum. It's like a comfort blanket on here. *falls asleep cuddling forum, and drools on it*.

Had a good time today, felt pretty crappy this morning after far too much alcohol last night - not good when you're with your boss!

Just got back from the cinema, saw kick ass. Great film, I want to see it again. Now time for some food and Doctor Who before an early night so I can rise up for the Grand Prix tomorrow.

Gaah, I'd be polishing off an after-work bottle of scotch right now if I didn't have work again tomorrow. Goddammit.

^ Yes, yes it is.

Spent all night from 9pm til 5am doing uni work, got a lot done, but now I am awake and have to tidy my room, shower and go to blockbuster before the boy gets here at 1. Balls.

Ahh shit... Raining & Rez sorry about your holidays looking more and more unlikely. That really fecking sucks :( Hope the ash cloud pisses the fuck off pretty sharpish. *hugs*

I had an awesome Friday night. First time out with friends in a good long while and it was great. Early on I splurged out my woman problems that I've been getting down about and hiding for ages from literally everyone and after that we partied all night long. It really made me realise what an idiot I'm being with regards to her so on Saturday I split up once and for all with the cheating, psycho Welshgirl. There are far nicer people out there for me, I just need to get out more often and have a bit more confidence to find them.

Ahh shit... Raining & Rez sorry about your holidays looking more and more unlikely. That really fecking sucks :( Hope the ash cloud pisses the fuck off pretty sharpish. *hugs*

I had an awesome Friday night. First time out with friends in a good long while and it was great. Early on I splurged out my woman problems that I've been getting down about and hiding for ages from literally everyone and after that we partied all night long. It really made me realise what an idiot I'm being with regards to her so on Saturday I split up once and for all with the cheating, psycho Welshgirl. There are far nicer people out there for me, I just need to get out more often and have a bit more confidence to find them.

*sends loads of hugs your way* You are a fantastic guy, any girl would be lucky to have yoou! Lucky!!!

--

So my day has been fail on extreme levels. My holidays been officially cancelled (well bmi arent running ANY flights on monday) and i woke up this morning in complete agggooony.

My dad wanted to take me to A&E at one point. I've been sick for a while now, and getting even sicker.

Its either a really hardcore long standing bug i got from the flu vaccine (but im not sure because the sickness comes and goes) or something more serious.. It comes on with my arthritis so its probably immune linked... like crohns. I've got a family history of cronhs as well.

It's depressing reading HWYD. :(

SPAMBOT, good lad! You don't deserve some psycho-girl (though the guys of N-E do seem to attract that type ...). Raining is right, you're an awesome guy. :)

Raining, I am still in awe of your strength. I'm an absolute, pathetic wimp when I'm ill, but even with all your ailments you seem to be able to keep your head up. It's admirable.

I just need to get out more often and have a bit more confidence to find them.

Sounds like chucking the mentalist was a good move. If what I saw in your Sorry Mum video is a good representation of your charm and personality I don't think you will ever have any problems meeting and impressing the ladies, dude. Chin up and GO GET 'EM.

So my day has been fail on extreme levels. My holidays been officially cancelled (well bmi arent running ANY flights on monday) and i woke up this morning in complete agggooony.

My dad wanted to take me to A&E at one point. I've been sick for a while now, and getting even sicker.

Its either a really hardcore long standing bug i got from the flu vaccine (but im not sure because the sickness comes and goes) or something more serious.. It comes on with my arthritis so its probably immune linked... like crohns. I've got a family history of cronhs as well.

I'm really sorry to read that. It sounds really dreadful. I hope by some sky clearing miracle your holiday can go ahead and of course there's nothing seriously wrong with you.

Edited by Guy

Right that's my day done. Been a long one and I've got to get up early again tomorrow to continue work. Urgh. I hope something interesting happens on n-europe while I'm asleep, I quite like waking up to read about every bodies shenanigans.

Went to Fordidden Planet to buy a pack of the new Heroclix, but they had none. Cry me out.

It's depressing reading HWYD. :(

Aww its not always, I think time of year definately has a part to play, so close to summer and all that, people wanting to sit out in the sun not work.

Raining, get yourself to A&E woman :(

Spambot it sucks, but really I'm sure there will be a woman who will come along and appreciate all teh spambottness! :grin: