what's your smell?

LukeLee

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a free sample of this:

1151114f3131f4b8i3.jpg

I got it waiting in the line for Wimbledon.

So if i ever use it i suppose i'll be smelling like Liv Tyler! :D

Don't think i will though as it says for women. :)

lol! I think it is for women yeh, then again it would difinitely be a conversation starter "why do you smell like a woman?".

lol! I think it is for women yeh, then again it would difinitely be a conversation starter "why do you smell like a woman?".

Lol, It would probably end the converstion quickly as well. :D

Like this:

-Why do you smell like a woman?

Me: errr....ummm...because...

*runs*

Yes i got the male sample as well but i lost it.....

anything's good tbh, as long as you dont smell like you showered in it... ^___^ thats as useful as i'm gunna get for this thread :D *wanders off...*

I have Pecksniff's Fougere which according to the internet is:

A chic twist on the classic masculine blend, Pecksniff’s Fougere launches off with aromatic galbanum, crisp lavender and light petitgrain in a bright, zesty opening that instantly refreshes the spirit. The fragrance takes an unexpected turn as middle notes of fresh lily of the valley, juniper and aromatic coriander make their appearance, eventually softened by a base of rich cedarwood, warm musk and ethereal moss. Wonderfully elegant, yet decidedly masculine. It can be worn dressed up for an evening at the club or dressed down at a BBQ with good friends and your favorite bottle of brew.

Well I never. Seems to usually be about £50 but I got it for £5 in a pub in Leith. :grin:

How about you don't waste your money on such brainwashed rubbish?

My gf likes the smell of my shaving foam though...s'just Tesco's stuff.

anything's good tbh, as long as you dont smell like you showered in it... ^___^ thats as useful as i'm gunna get for this thread :D *wanders off...*

I hope you don't think that about yourself, being a girl.

Girl perfume sucks, I'd much rather be shagging the smell of shampoo.

David Beckam's Intense Instinct. I don't like Mr. Beckham but that didn't stop me from buying his eau de tiollette. Its really nice although I tend to drown myself in it, smell goes away too quick, or maybe its just me? Who knows.

At the moment I'm quite liking Rochas Man, Versace: The Dreamer, Green Irish Tweed and the oh so nice M7 Fresh (fucking hard to find a bottle though, not overly keen on plain M7)

Or you can just go for Gucci Envy, which is plain sex in a bottle.