NEurope
LukeLee

what's your smell?

I'm looking for a really good, sexy cologne but dont feel like i'm getting far.

So gimme your recommendations

Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme, was released last year and has an excellent composition and has a sparkling freshness that is reminiscent of YSL Paris.

I wear, and like, Hugo Boss:

hugo_boss_men.jpg

Head down to Boots/wherever and try all the samples.

That Hugo Boss in the shape of a sphere with a bit of orange smells nice.

Jean Paul Gautier is lovely, in the shape of a bloke.

CKOne isn't bad.

An Armani one I have smells attractive also.

I do have a Kangol one which I first thought smelled nice, but after some lasses at work displaying their disapproval, I too now find it unextreme.

Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme, was released last year and has an excellent composition and has a sparkling freshness that is reminiscent of YSL Paris.

that right there. Gayest thing you ever posted. :)

that right there. Gayest thing you ever posted. :)

I dunno, I'm sure I could do gayer. I used to work with them a few year back, got trained on how to wear them, where to wear them and what to wear with what. About 80% of people have no idea how to use the stuff, most even treat it as aftershave! *Shock*

I dunno, I'm sure I could do gayer. I used to work with them a few year back, got trained on how to wear them, where to wear them and what to wear with what. About 80% of people have no idea how to use the stuff, most even treat it as aftershave! *Shock*

So what am I doing wrong? How are you meant to wear the stuff??

So what am I doing wrong? How are you meant to wear the stuff??

Depends what your wearing first, the Versace right?

Ok Daft I've had a look at your stuff and what goes with what however this is quite difficult without actually smelling the thing.

Firstly you want to have a good shower. Shampoo (condition as well) you hair and wash your entire body in just regular soap. Before you get out of the shower apply a nice body wash, this should go well with your fragrance. That wash is also a shampoo so you could wash your hair again with it, up to you. Make sure you put the wash all over especially around your neck, then rinse it off.

Now shave (use a nice aftershave lotion after and try not to cut yourself!) and whatever else you need to do with your face and (While still naked) spray yourself with something like this. Leave yourself to dry for a bit and let everything settle.

Finally take your fragrance and spray twice near the middle on the front your neck (either sides), once on your inside wrist (rub onto other wrist) and once on the bottom of the back of your neck (last one optional).

You may want to leave it a few seconds before getting dressed for the alcohol to burn off.

I hope this helps and with this process (known as "building") your fragrance should last for hours.

Farenheit by Dior.

Absolute get.

That's sick and smells like your shoving pepper up your nose.

That's sick and smells like your shoving pepper up your nose.

*Squirts Farenheit in your face*

Ok Daft I've had a look at your stuff and what goes with what however this is quite difficult without actually smelling the thing.

Firstly you want to have a good shower. Shampoo (condition as well) you hair and wash your entire body in just regular soap. Before you get out of the shower apply a nice body wash, this should go well with your fragrance. That wash is also a shampoo so you could wash your hair again with it, up to you. Make sure you put the wash all over especially around your neck, then rinse it off.

Now shave (use a nice aftershave lotion after and try not to cut yourself!) and whatever else you need to do with your face and (While still naked) spray yourself with something like this. Leave yourself to dry for a bit and let everything settle.

Finally take your fragrance and spray twice near the middle on the front your neck (either sides), once on your inside wrist (rub onto other wrist) and once on the bottom of the back of your neck (last one optional).

You may want to leave it a few seconds before getting dressed for the alcohol to burn off.

I hope this helps and with this process (known as "building") your fragrance should last for hours.

WOW...I wasn't expecting that!! Thanks! :heh: