N-Europe

Your first game

bart_k

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either Super Mario World or Tetris. They arrived in our house the same Christmas. I would've been 5 either way, in the grand old year of 1992. I didn't get my own console until the following year (although it might have been 92' aswell, i'm not too sure) when I recieved a NES for Christmas with Maniac Mansion, Dr Mario and Isolated Warrior. Maniac Mansion was definately my first favourite game, even if I had no idea how to complete it back then, but the music was ace so I didn't care.

Half Life 1. I pressed the shift key while a friend played for me. I was like 4,5 he was 10ish.

I used to play Rollercoaster Tycoon a fair but too when I was a wee lad, and Jazz Jackrabbit.

First game I owned on a console was Super Mario on the Gameboy, the crazy one with the Sphinx. Good games.

Probably super mario land on my cousins' Game Boy or something, but my first actual game would be the SNES/Super Scope 6 which we got with it, it was pretty awesome. My parents rock for buying us that, I never really appreciated that fact before now, thanks!

Can't really remember my first game I played... probably something on the NES or maybe on the commodore 64....tape deck loading ¬_¬

Edit: Thinking about it a bit more my first game was probably a handheld thingy... i had the donkey kong game and watch thing and also a pac man handhel game. Not sure if i had those before or after the commodore 64 tho.

i really cant remember any particular games. i grew up playing games and my family used to run a shop so i played all the systems back then....first games i remember are super mario bros, sonic, some commodore 64 games like; rodlands, goldenaxe and bubble bobble.