N-Europe

How Did You Find This Website/Forum?

rip2roar

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found it on Google, when looking for a good site about the upcoming GameCube.

Gave up on the search and just stayed here. I had loads of usernames in the first few years, and I remember setting a wallpaper as my signature, thinking It would resize itself. How n00bish I was then.

Guest Stefkov

I was thinking of doing this thread ages ago, but i didnt.

I remember going on google, and cos i was a bit bored and wanted to know more info about the cube i typed in gamecube in europe. Lo and behold this site was top of the list. I mingles a bit on the forums, looking at the posts/website. Then i joined. Been at n-e ever since it started.

I was looking for stuff on the N64 and found "Tim and Gerbens N64 page" and browsed that for a bit. Then when it changed to Cube-europe my friend Ollie joined the forums which got me interested so I also finally decided to sign up to the forums and join in the fun.

Think that all happened about 5-6 years ago when there were a mere handful of us hanging around.

I found the site through Gamespot. They had a link to it when it was still cube-europe.

I then used it as a regular game news site, and after the name change, I started reading the forums and going to the site as the first site I went on whenever I went on the internet after my homepage, and I'm still doing it to this day.

After about a week I joined the forums.

I was on a friendcode sharing forum, and a guy kept posting news with links to revolution-europe. I liked the site a lot, so i bookmarked it. A few months on, i was going to upgrade my PC, so i asked the forum about it. It seemed like a forum that wansn't full of children (like the friendcode one), so i just started posting.

I was searching for info on the Los Angeles Olympics and ended up here by mistake. 'Course, back then this was called 'Speccy-Europe'. Ah, the three of us had some great times.

Erm, I have no idea how I ended up here. Still haven't figured a way out of here either.

Once long ago I bought a Gamecube. I was proud of my new purchase but I needed games to play on it. So I went on my good friend Google and looked up games lists and release dates for Europe and found this site. Being young and foolish I made some stupid thread which no doubt had been made a hundred times before and just kind of hung about using the site for all my Gamecube related news. A while later I dared venture out the Gamecube section and into general chit-chat and I've been trapped here ever since.