N-Europe

Sonic Lost World (Wii U/3DS)

D_prOdigy

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're gonna be derivative, you may as well derive from the best.

It may be technically better, but I've liked the last few Sonic games a lot more than Galaxy. So for me, it's not a good sign.

I think this looks amazing.

There seems to be plenty of opportunity to slip off levels unnecessarily and die... which is what we all look for in a 3d Sonic game right?

:laughing:

In all seriousness, I love me some 3d Sonic and cannot wait!

The cling to the wall move where Sonic pulls himself up looks like a break from the constant speed which should be a good thing! Though I do hope there is still an opportunity to blast through levels at 100mph!

It feel like Sonics in the wrong game.

Is a game full of camera angles and changes really a path Sonic should go down? I mean it's all worked so seamlessly in the past :p

Think a lot of the camera angle changes are just for aesthetic sake in a trailer

Holy shit, hello there Sonic X-Treme!

No kidding! My thoughts exactly! With a dash of Mario Galaxy and Skyward Sword (running up walls and climbing on them) for good measure!

Could be good, actually looks very interesting from a purely mechanical perspective! Looks like the kind of game that Nintendo would come up with themselves :) (I do wish they were the ones making this though. I'd have full faith in it in that case, but alas...)

Sonic 2 meets Super Mario Galaxy sounds potentially awesome but we'll just have to see what happens. The new enemies look ridiculous :nono: I wasn't as fond of Sonic Generations or Sonic Colours as most others were but I still love the Mega Drive games :grin:

Got both a feel for Galaxy and Sonic X-treme watching that trailer. Only thing that could have set it off anymore was if they'd used a new version of the Crystal Forest music from that Sonic X-treme gameplay vid that has been around for ages. Who knows, maybe SEGA are well aware that people will draw parallels to X-treme and throw in some nods to it.

Looks interesting enough though. Would be a nice little nod to have the Flickies back but obviously not as part of the main gameplay.

Interesting! I don't think I've ever properly played any of the 3D Sonic games, but I've been tempted by recent releases, and could jump in with this one if it turns out to be good. Early indications are positive, but they often are with Sonic games. Let's keep fingers crossed for this one, eh?

Interesting! I don't think I've ever properly played any of the 3D Sonic games, but I've been tempted by recent releases, and could jump in with this one if it turns out to be good. Early indications are positive, but they often are with Sonic games. Let's keep fingers crossed for this one, eh?

Get COLOURRRRRRSSSSS.

Game looks alright. Not sure what to think yet. It could be Sonic reverting back to type and being a bad 3D game. Time will tell.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!