Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

bad stuff thread.

tapedeck

Dyson's turning into his avatar. Nerdy, really popular with girls for some reason, dating a girl that's totally into him while being interested in another girl...

Hey, it all worked out for Scott Pilgrim in the end. :smile:

I hate this. I am becoming more and more sleep deprived. I'm reluctant to call it insomnia because I am able to sleep, but never before 4 a.m. and never longer than 4 or 5 hours. This has been going on for months.

I had this problem 1 1/2 years ago and it went on for almost 6 months.

Hey man, welcome to my world. I dunno why I don't just send myself to bed but I this week I've not gone to bed before 2:30am.

Dyson's turning into his avatar. Nerdy, really popular with girls for some reason, dating a girl that's totally into him while being interested in another girl...

Hey, it all worked out for Scott Pilgrim in the end. :smile:

Haha, you know, I honestly never thought of that. That put a smile on my face :D

Dyson, my edit might get lost with the last page. If you want to hear what I have to say, then you should read my last post.

Hey man, welcome to my world. I dunno why I don't just send myself to bed but I this week I've not gone to bed before 2:30am.

I sincerely hope that you won't have to endure this for more than one week.

Your edit did get lost - thanks, that helped : peace:

I've been doing it for years. I had managed to stop for a few months but as of this week I've fallen back in to the trap. I dunno what's wrong. I think it might be the situation weighing on my brain a bit.

I like my friend's housemate, and she was out with us tonight. But every time I was dancing near her (not with her, just next to her or something), she moved to the other side of the group (there were quite a few of us out). It happened way too often to seem like a coincidence.

God I hate being single.

Dyson, it's best to break up. The sooner the better, both for you and her. If not you're only stringing her along. I was in the same situation, think it took me a year to finally make the decision. One of the hardest things to do, but in the end it had to be done.

You'll hate yourself for it, she might hate you for it, but it's better than being stuck in a relationship you aren't happy with.

As for me, been feeling really bleh lately. All I want to do is crawl into bed and stay there forever. Just, urgh. Always something going wrong it seems.

Just had to get my member out to a doctor. Wasn't sure whether I was hoping doctor would be a dude, for like common ground sakes, or woman, for not being slightly weird getting my member out in front of a guy sakes.

Don't worry ladies, Ellmember is fine.

Received my 4th year handbook for Uni earlier today and had a read through it to see what advanced modules they're offering next year. Out of the 15 they're offering, there's only 2 that I'm interested in. Shit :(

"We're offering a wide variety of subjects for you." Technically they are but clearly not wide enough for my area of interest (Neuroscience/Neuropsychology/Biological Psychology) and there's no other module being offered that compliments/works with the 2 I'm interested which means I'll have to settle for something completely unrelated that I won't use.

Majorly disappointed then that I can't study fully what I'm interested in. Making me a little nervous about my 4th and final year, as if the prospect of having to come up with an experiment to run, make sure it through ethics clearing, find the participants to take part in it and then write up a dissertation on it wasn't bad enough. It's all moving too fast....

edit: Thanks for moving this over. Was writing this out as the thrip was happening and when I posted it, I suddenly found myself in the thrip thread and not bad stuff.

Edited by Ganepark32
Automerged Doublepost

I like the way Ellmeister's revelation is the second post. He'll surely be pleased.

I purposefully chose not to thrip his first post about the trip to the doctor's because I remember the past furore, btw.

I like the way people are people.