Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Forum User Photos

Goafer

Fuck that, the lean look suits you. I've let gym work slide for so long that I don't even know where to start anymore.

I like being lean and fucking loooove having a flat stomach. But, I miss having bigger shoulders and feeling like my chest was popping through my t-shirts. Plus, I feel weaker than before. Mass + strength + lean-ness would be amazing.

Get back on it, brah. Go Push/Pull/Legs.

Photoon29-06-2014at2236.jpg

This is my 'I survived my first Glastonbury Festival and am now back home and can finally get a decent nights sleep' selfie.

Atrocious photo but I'm so tired and burnt and unclean that I just don't care, I shall now sleep for a few days!

I would.

(That pool looks amazeballs btw)

Woodletinsertselfintoanus/10

I would too.

Wait, we're talking about jumping through that inflatable ring into the cool, clear waters below right?

Do eet. I've had loads of fun recreating classic film moments using the accessories of the pool. We have a ball to use in the pool. Wilssooooooooooon.

God, Ine looks absolutely beautiful. :heart:

No idea why she's with such an ugly fella. :indeed:

You look awesome Flink. I'm just jealous of your body

And your woman

:p

Cheeky fuck. But yes, she looks very good today. Could just be the sun fucking with my eyes, though.

Hang on, I'm in Spain at the moment (celebrating my birthday) - how come my body doesn't look anything like that!?! :)

Where are you in Spain? Apparently it's going to storm in our region later, but you'd never guess it by looking at the sky. Blue sky everywhere, it's unreal.

• 2 weeks later...
10487544_10203460909977731_7716330927604486028_n.jpg

New shoooooorts. (delighted that the abs have come through, antoniobanderas.gif)

If there wasn't already an air of respectability and awesomeness that emanated from your username whenever I scrolled across your posts, there most definitely is now.

What a player. What a hunk.

If there wasn't already an air of respectability and awesomeness that emanated from your username whenever I scrolled across your posts, there most definitely is now.

What a player. What a hunk.

Not sure if srs.

If srs, then I'm sending you my details so we can cyber, lolz.

"What was your PhD in?" followed by a shirtless picture of Flink.

That's quite some PhD!

'Unworldly biology'

Xenobiology, if you will.

Chuckled at all of this.

This is a bit old, but last month my manager and I went to see Public Enemy at the Assembly in Leamington Spa. As we were buying tickets, the man at the door said that we could get VIP tickets for £10 more, which would allow us to meet the band after the show. So we said, yeah why the hell not!

So here's me with Chuck D and Flavor Flav:

20140605_002410_zps012e5047.jpg

20140605_002957_zpsf622dccb.jpg

Yeeeeaaaaah boooooooi