Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

OMG, I saw a triple rainbow today! Twice! So I've seen six rainbows today! =O

I didn't even think it was possible. I know we've all seen the double rainbow (with the less bright rainbow above the first one), but this one had a third one, right underneath the first. Here's a pic of something like it (imagine a third rainbow above it, with some space in between).

3614244325_e077d10208_z.jpg

What does it meannnnnn?

OMG, I saw a triple rainbow today! Twice! So I've seen six rainbows today! =O

I didn't even think it was possible. I know we've all seen the double rainbow (with the less bright rainbow above the first one), but this one had a third one, right underneath the first. Here's a pic of something like it (imagine a third rainbow above it, with some space in between).

3614244325_e077d10208_z.jpg

What does it meannnnnn?

This is the best thing I've seen today.

Was it so bright and vivid?

I got to the studio overly bright and early for a Saturday this morning to find remnants of last night. Half empty cups of wine, beer cans, general mess and the stench of alcohol. Cracked open the windows and went to throw away the wine and rest of it in the common room and that too had similar. So I cleared them both.

The good thing? There was about 1/4 of bottle of red left so I took that as payment.

First bit of alcohol for three weeks.

last night was a pretty good night :) popcorn + dvd watching marathon + good company! was one of those nights where ya didnt do much but it was so perfect!! (tryin to save money these days!)

didnt want it to end! sadface

.. today was good also went shopping for a few necessities that i uhh. needed (socks, pair of jeans, a new lamp since i broke the last one..)..i now have light in my room! woo!

hopefully tomorrow should be good also hopefully :-)

I decided to try and front load as much work going into final year as possible.

Today I started working on one of my first pieces.

I've also decided to film everything I make, so I can re-watch to work out where I can improve and to also compile and speed up to show exactly how I've made something.

So far I've spent a total of 6:45 working on something, which isn't bad for a pretty lazy saturday listening to Morrissey.

Although the video files are the same resolution as my monitor, which means that so far the video files are 27Gig.

Not going to be good considering it'll eventually be hundreds of hours of video footage.

Happy birthday Wolfy :D Have an awesome day!

Just found out I'm going to be an uncle.

I feel really weird. Turns out I'm really not a fan of change.

I think you'll be a great uncle. Uncles have it easier as they don't have to do the disciplining they can seem like the cool fun guy. Think about it, you can have a mini fixie-riding parkour-doing Daft Punk-listening nephew or niece. Because apparently the parents don't shape the child in my world :p

I say this as someone who never sees his own apparent niece...

I am now 21 - wooo :D

Haha, thanks everyone. I ended up getting a huge amount of money and a licence plate, a dream catcher, perfume and the ultimate watchmen collection, there's some other stuff on the way.

I feel ridiculously spoilt today, mum's taking me out for lunch and then it's thai food later. Wheee :D

Then bowling next week with work :)

I think you'll be a great uncle. Uncles have it easier as they don't have to do the disciplining they can seem like the cool fun guy. Think about it, you can have a mini fixie-riding parkour-doing Daft Punk-listening nephew or niece. Because apparently the parents don't shape the child in my world :p

I say this as someone who never sees his own apparent niece...

My mum was like 'I'll buy him his first bike!' And I was like, make sure it's fixed gear.

Et voilà,

tumblr_ljihn8z2C31qa2n9uo1_500.jpg

Will be interesting to see how the kid turns out. My sister influenced my taste growing up more than anyone else.