N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

Hold on with the congrats guys, they'll be back together this time tomorrow. :p

No chance :heh:

It went really well. Will elaborate more later but I'm a little intoxicated right now to perform a coherant post :D

Plenty of time for gaming at the very least, haha :heh:

But now who will he play co-op with? :sad:

It's about time, Dyson. I just hope she's not stuffed in a trunk/buried underneath a tree somewhere, since you seem so sure that you're not going to get back together with her this time. :heh:

But now who will he play co-op with? :sad:

Not that we did play Co-op games! She wasn't a gamer. Rule #1 in future.

It's about time, Dyson. I just hope she's not stuffed in a trunk/buried underneath a tree somewhere, since you seem so sure that you're not going to get back together with her this time. :heh:

XD

I applied for Content Developer and Game Programmer, they got back to me about the Content Developer job. So fingers crossed.

Aww boo, you'll be at science park not the business park, I won't see yoou!

Dys - I normally wouldn't, but congrats! You need to stick at it, it'll be good for you both.

I need to keep more on top of the forumites relationships - I've got no idea about what happened with Dyson!

He took part in a threesome with Chair and Paj, but then Nightwolf got quite jealous by this as she was harbouring secret feelings for Dyson. Unknown to her, Mr_Odwin had feelings which were not quite secret for all of the above parties, making social situations very awkward and tense.

In a bid to solve these discrepancies, Dyson decided to cease and desist in any bum-fun activities involving The Paj and The Chair and to concentrate fully on his relationship with Nightwolf. To add further confusion to this, Rummy shows up with his beautiful mahogany skin and threatens to kidnapp Dyson if he does not hand the wolf of the Night over to him.

Dyson fights back. He launches his missiles against the targets in Russia, knowing that the Russian counter-attack will eliminate its enemies over here. He takes Rummy's clothes, boots and motorcycle and rides off towards the nearest steelworks, to receive aid from Coolness Bears.

Coolness is secretly scheming behind Dyson's back and is working with Rummy to ensure that he gains full possession of Nightwolf. However, Coolness does not know that Dazz knows that Coolness plans to double-cross Dyson. So, Dazz informs Nightwolf of the goings-on, who then proceeds to warn Dyson that maybe they should see other people before one of them gets hurt.

Thats the short of it, mainly.

Just finished watching Disturbia. I very much enjoyed it for a film that is basically set in one house. I also clicked after about an hour that girl in it is also the girl in The Event, Sarah Roemer.

SarahRoemer1.jpg

Aaaaaahhh. Lulz. I read an amusing comment on The Even facebook page about her character. The poster indicated they didn't like her in an interesting way (a spoiler way, which I shalln't echo....)

Rendering this post pointless. So I'll tag it.

"FFS, I wish Leila would just die already."

Lul. She was a bit of an annoying character.

Anyway I like Disturbia. Good cast. (Piss off Shia haters).

Aaaaaahhh. Lulz. I read an amusing comment on The Even facebook page about her character. The poster indicated they didn't like her in an interesting way (a spoiler way, which I shalln't echo....)

Rendering this post pointless. So I'll tag it.

"FFS, I wish Leila would just die already."

Lul. She was a bit of an annoying character.

Anyway I like Disturbia. Good cast. (Piss off Shia haters).

Shia rocks my world.

He took part in a threesome with Chair and Paj, but then Nightwolf got quite jealous by this as she was harbouring secret feelings for Dyson. Unknown to her, Mr_Odwin had feelings which were not quite secret for all of the above parties, making social situations very awkward and tense.

In a bid to solve these discrepancies, Dyson decided to cease and desist in any bum-fun activities involving The Paj and The Chair and to concentrate fully on his relationship with Nightwolf. To add further confusion to this, Rummy shows up with his beautiful mahogany skin and threatens to kidnapp Dyson if he does not hand the wolf of the Night over to him.

Dyson fights back. He launches his missiles against the targets in Russia, knowing that the Russian counter-attack will eliminate its enemies over here. He takes Rummy's clothes, boots and motorcycle and rides off towards the nearest steelworks, to receive aid from Coolness Bears.

Coolness is secretly scheming behind Dyson's back and is working with Rummy to ensure that he gains full possession of Nightwolf. However, Coolness does not know that Dazz knows that Coolness plans to double-cross Dyson. So, Dazz informs Nightwolf of the goings-on, who then proceeds to warn Dyson that maybe they should see other people before one of them gets hurt.

And there's the plot for the next mafia game!

The highest bid for the festival ticket I put on ebay is now at 76€. At least I got half the price. 9 Hours to go. Hopefully it will be 100€ in the end. The tickets aren't sold out so 100 would be good and then I can take my gilrfriend out to dinner :)

My friend put out a casting call on Model Mayhem for our Jidderbug shoot (not sure why he won't ask our previous model again, somethings up with that I reckon). We've got interest from a girl in Cardiff who was on the cover of Skin Deep tattoo magazine. It's just time for prints too (IE she gives us modelling time, we give her prints/cd of the shoot for her portfolio) so it's not going to cost anything. She even offered to pay the travel expenses. I think she might like Jidder!

She's rather pretty and covered in tattoos. I R Excite.

Tax office got back to me this morning, the job offer is no longer conditional. It has been offered permanently, just have to await the contract to arrive in the mail. Could be here tomorrow, could be here over the weekend who knows.

Now then, to cancel the Marriot interviews.

Started planning a trip for the London Film & Comicon in July with some friends. A geeky day out like that is something I should experience at least once.

And it means that I'm going to London two weekends in a row.

Started planning a trip for the London Film & Comicon in July with some friends. A geeky day out like that is something I should experience at least once.

And it means that I'm going to London two weekends in a row.

Im hoping to get down to London for that this year as well

Cheers for clearing it all up! thumbsup.jpg