N-Europe

Your Christmas list

Deap

i'm gonna get

1.epic mickey

2. donkey kong country returns

3. Inception(Blue-ray& DVD pack)

4. toy story 3 (blue-ray &dvd pack)

5. sorcerer's apprentice(blue-ray& dvdv pack)

6. some clothes

what about you guys?:santa:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Also my Birthday list*

Just a few things from

- Iron Man 2

- Inception

- A Wii game or two *dependant on what I have or haven't bought by then*

(Super Mario Galaxy 2, DKC Returns, Goldeneye, Metroid: Other M)

- A couple of items of clothing

- Gorilla Tripod maybe

- Maybe a book of some kind

- Few little stocking filler type things

That's about it... a bit difficult to define things this early on!

Edited by Retro_Link

Buzz Lightyear and Woody. :D:D:D
haha, yes! :D

I've always wanted a Buzz Lightyear, never got around to getting one yet!

C'mon, we don't even really have adverts yet! Ban this sick filth! :heh:
Those trucks will come over the hill any day now!!! Edited by Retro_Link

I feel bad asking for anything for Christmas. If my parents want to get me something then they can by all means surprise me, but I like to think I'm far past the age where I 'expect' anything. I don't mind either way. I like buying for others though. I know that sounds slightly hypocritical but...yeah.

For approximately the last 4 years, christmas gifts have consisted of pants, socks, the occasional pair of jeans, a satsuma, some chocolate coins, a diary, some knock-off perfume, a pirated dvd and a t-shirt that is too small for me that I take to be a sign that my relatives think I'm getting fat.

This year I'll be an uncle! So, for once, I'm hoping I get a bunch of vouchers so I can buy my neice a bunch of Cool Stuff. Because asking for a wooden train set isn't cool these days.

But if I ask for anything for myself, it'll be tools. I was meant to get into carpentry this year (my excuse was that I've not had a good 'construction space'). Books/games/dvds are pointless (I have too many of everything as it is) and there's no point asking for booze because I'd just drink it all super-quick.

I don't care if this thread is 'too early' -- we've got a new member posting guys! Put on the "we're normal" hats and give 'em a big hug.

I feel bad asking for anything for Christmas. If my parents want to get me something then they can by all means surprise me, but I like to think I'm far past the age where I 'expect' anything. I don't mind either way. I like buying for others though. I know that sounds slightly hypocritical but...yeah.

This essentially, plus I'm unimaginative. I'll ask for the odd thing or two (probably uni/essential life stuff as money is tight) but I know my mother doesn't have much money (in fact I'm giving her £1000 to help) and my father is unemployed and unimaginative (it'll be a £20 note in a card, which if I'm lucky will have my name written in it).

Its clichéd but I think I'll look forward to the whole 'coming home to Christmas' aspect this year now that I'm far away.

Edited by Ashley

I would like a brand new weights, a full membership to the gym, 4 games for £20 deal in Blockbusters, all of the Harry Potter games, Toy Story 3, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse and some clothes. Either of those and I'd be very happy.