NEurope
Deap

Your Christmas list

i'm gonna get

1.epic mickey

2. donkey kong country returns

3. Inception(Blue-ray& DVD pack)

4. toy story 3 (blue-ray &dvd pack)

5. sorcerer's apprentice(blue-ray& dvdv pack)

6. some clothes

what about you guys?:santa:

bit early on it...

I know what you're saying I've not even got my pritt stick and argos catalogue together yet!

...are you serious?

It hasn't even been Halloween yet :p

Christmas has been so materialized and poisoned but what's new?

Btw, nothing against you Deap just in case you thought I was on the offense :laughing:

*Also my Birthday list*

Just a few things from

- Iron Man 2

- Inception

- A Wii game or two *dependant on what I have or haven't bought by then*

(Super Mario Galaxy 2, DKC Returns, Goldeneye, Metroid: Other M)

- A couple of items of clothing

- Gorilla Tripod maybe

- Maybe a book of some kind

- Few little stocking filler type things

That's about it... a bit difficult to define things this early on!

Edited by Retro_Link

C'mon, we don't even really have adverts yet! Ban this sick filth! :heh:

I'm joking of course, but it is waaay too early to think about xmas lists. I've got loads to think about before Christmas!

Buzz Lightyear and Woody. :D:D:D
haha, yes! :D

I've always wanted a Buzz Lightyear, never got around to getting one yet!

Those trucks will come over the hill any day now!!! Edited by Retro_Link

I'm joking of course, but it is waaay too early to think about xmas lists. I've got loads to think about before Christmas!

I've seen four different ones this evening :(

Alcohol.

Cake.

Cake.

Alcohol.

Mice pie.

Cake.

Alcohol.

Dinner.

Alcohol.

Dr Who Christmas Special with some alcoholic cake.

Alcohol.

Alcohol.

Mince Pie.

Alcohol.

Bed.

I feel bad asking for anything for Christmas. If my parents want to get me something then they can by all means surprise me, but I like to think I'm far past the age where I 'expect' anything. I don't mind either way. I like buying for others though. I know that sounds slightly hypocritical but...yeah.

Yeah, it's too early for me, too. :heh: I've finally got some hours at my job, so I can buy my own stuff at the moment! :D

Alcohol.

Cake.

Cake.

Alcohol.

Mice pie.

Cake.

Alcohol.

Dinner.

Alcohol.

Dr Who Christmas Special with some alcoholic cake.

Alcohol.

Alcohol.

Mince Pie.

Alcohol.

Bed.

How does the mice pie taste? ;)

Way too early, thats my opinion anyway. Wait until end of November then come back to us.

Kirby Epic Yarn.....but we dont get that do we? So I have no idea. Maybe a bit of shitty overpriced Harry Potter lego.

LittleBigPlanet 2

New Vegas maybe

Chocolate

Christmas dinner

Oh, and Toy Story 3 on bluray.

For approximately the last 4 years, christmas gifts have consisted of pants, socks, the occasional pair of jeans, a satsuma, some chocolate coins, a diary, some knock-off perfume, a pirated dvd and a t-shirt that is too small for me that I take to be a sign that my relatives think I'm getting fat.

This year I'll be an uncle! So, for once, I'm hoping I get a bunch of vouchers so I can buy my neice a bunch of Cool Stuff. Because asking for a wooden train set isn't cool these days.

But if I ask for anything for myself, it'll be tools. I was meant to get into carpentry this year (my excuse was that I've not had a good 'construction space'). Books/games/dvds are pointless (I have too many of everything as it is) and there's no point asking for booze because I'd just drink it all super-quick.

I don't care if this thread is 'too early' -- we've got a new member posting guys! Put on the "we're normal" hats and give 'em a big hug.

I feel bad asking for anything for Christmas. If my parents want to get me something then they can by all means surprise me, but I like to think I'm far past the age where I 'expect' anything. I don't mind either way. I like buying for others though. I know that sounds slightly hypocritical but...yeah.

This essentially, plus I'm unimaginative. I'll ask for the odd thing or two (probably uni/essential life stuff as money is tight) but I know my mother doesn't have much money (in fact I'm giving her £1000 to help) and my father is unemployed and unimaginative (it'll be a £20 note in a card, which if I'm lucky will have my name written in it).

Its clichéd but I think I'll look forward to the whole 'coming home to Christmas' aspect this year now that I'm far away.

Edited by Ashley

Yeah, it's too early for me, too. :heh: I've finally got some hours at my job, so I can buy my own stuff at the moment! :D

same, i'm gonna buy that stuff with my money.

sorry for this thread:sad:

I would like a brand new weights, a full membership to the gym, 4 games for £20 deal in Blockbusters, all of the Harry Potter games, Toy Story 3, The Twilight Saga: Eclipse and some clothes. Either of those and I'd be very happy.