Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Figured you would appreciate this. I was in HMV yesterday and spotted this.

image_zpsd1e7ceab.jpg

Bought it immediately. :D

Damn you! For £9.99 as well! That's one of the ones I really wanted. That, Lilo and Stitch and Brother Bear. I really need to start focusing on buying the old spines immediately because they're starting to get a bit harder to find and ordering them online is hit and miss on whether you'll get the old spines or not.

My legs have grown recently (thank you stronglifts and squats), so I had the need to buy new jeans as they were tight in the quad/hamstring area.

I bought two new pairs of jeans in a cool shop in Ine's home town Hasselt. Cost me 95€, which works out at around 74 quid. I also got a new hoodie using a voucher that her Dad gave me for Christmas. Looks great.

Quite happy with all of that. :D

81YfrohZvML._UL1500_.jpg

Waves of orgasms flow through me at these beautiful bastards! I've always wanted these since I saw them back at the shoe shop I worked in but they were £62. I found out yesterday that they were on sale and got excited but only had Size 13s and I needed 10. Just note that they fly out of the shops as soon as they hit the shelves. Only one other store in the whole of Birmingham had a pair and the store wasn't far from me so I had to travel down and pick them up. SO HAPPY! My feet are so comfortable. I have flat, wide feet so getting comfortable shoes are a huge problem!

mobile-phone-holder-car.jpg

Seen this everywhere for a fiver only to accidentally stumble across them at Poundworld for 50p, just because the box was battered. I checked inside and everything is brand new, never used and wrapped up. I would have bought another one but the rest looked used so I'm going to the other Poundworld near my work tomorrow to see if I can pick another one up as I'd want one for my room to use as a sort of tripod.

1391535_10201669829419006_1157654897_n.jpg

I bought two bottles at £3. I love Iron Maiden and I never knew they had a beer so I wanted to try it. It's my new favourite beer. Having the other one on the New Year.

3 Nights in this 5 star hotel in Prague for the end of January for a stag doo.

boscolo-hotel-1.png

and the flights of course.

Wife is not pleased as I'm on this stag doo in Prague, she's still not sure where the corresponding hen doo is taking place, but not likely to be abroad. Works for me.

10999047-1417617969-718133.jpg

Pre-order. My PS4 hype is building, why is pay day so far away? :(

What kind of game is this? I loved Ar Tonelico, as you may remember(I platinumed the Ar Tonelico 3). Been a while since I bought a NIS America game, or one of those peculiar JRPG game at all for that matter. Please tell me what you think. I skipped Nocturlan Doctrine because the battle system didn't interest me.(and the game was rather expensive at Gamestop as well)

What kind of game is this? I loved Ar Tonelico, as you may remember(I platinumed the Ar Tonelico 3). Been a while since I bought a NIS America game, or one of those peculiar JRPG game at all for that matter. Please tell me what you think. I skipped Nocturlan Doctrine because the battle system didn't interest me.(and the game was rather expensive at Gamestop as well)

Well based on my PS3 version experience, if I were to describe the gameplay, I'd compare it to the Yakuza games but with less polish. For one thing, there is only one map, but it's split into many small maps which require a loading screen with each area you move too, which can be annoying what with crowds taking like 10 seconds to load into areas (But the load times are supposedly much better on PS4). The combat can get quite clustered in busier areas, bystanders can get in the way and this can often pull them into combat as well, which depending on who attacked them can either help or hinder your fight. However I think they got atmosphere pretty spot on, they faithfully recreated the many districts of Akihabara, it's like a little geography trip, though you may get annoyed listening to the same 6 or so video game trailers for Japanese games that play on big screens around the place. There is also lots of customization when it comes to weapons and clothing, you can even steal the clothes and weapons your opponents wear if you're lucky. The game took me about 15 hours to complete as well as all the side quests and your choices change how the game ends (There are 4 routes to take) so if you were dedicated you could complete the game entirely in about 50 hours.

Edited by Emerald Emblem