Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Look at this awesome as fuck shit I got for my 1 yr old niece for Chrimbo, she will fucking love it. And yes I do my Chrimbo shopping early.

W6171-little-people-dc-super-friends-batcave-d-1.jpg

Y1585-little-people-dc-super-friends-d-1.jpg

I got my soon to be 5 yr old niece this Furby for her Birthday. Shes wanted one for a while but they are expensive are fuck and I managed to snag it for £35. Nice.

71V4KMHlnJL._SL1500_.jpg

GHOSTBUSTERS-1-2-SBRP7930UV_3D-O-RING-242x300.jpg

£10 from Tesco! Woo!

Great price, I paid £15 for it off Amazon.

Nice, i'm probably going to hold out for a separate Ghostbusters II Blu-ray release as i've already got the first. And if it doesn't, that's a good price for 2 good movies.

Yeah, I have it 3 times on Blu-ray now. They must have though no one would buy GBII on its own.

Yeah, I have it 3 times on Blu-ray now. They must have though no one would buy GBII on its own.

Well, there is me. People have been screaming for II to come out on Blu-ray on it's own, and i reckon it will eventually come out. And if it doesn't, i'll get the double set in a few months.

Not exactly a purchase, Samsung gave me a voucher for 3 months free access

Movies.png

With all these people buying PS4s, I don't know how I've lasted this long.

Same here. But to be honest I'm still waiting for that killer title to come out. I think I fucked things up royally with the Wii U and I don't wanna balls it up again. Especially since there are the same titles coming out for PS3.

v600_Chester-Plush-Replica-_27-of-21_.jpg

Klei have finally released them to purchase. I would have loved to have gotten the limited edition snowy one, but I refuse to pay $150 + shipping for a different colour.

Haha I saw it, I want it.. But I want so many other things, and so little money!! Aww.. Think I have to pass.