N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

I'm guessing you mean original Xbox? That's also new to me! I've seen people mod the breakaway before but never expected there'd be market enough to manufacture them.

Although personally I'm partial to connecting 360 controllers up with one of these

$(KGrHqF,!p0E8WnhVECwBPRKLKY()!~~60_35.JPG

I'm guessing you mean original Xbox? That's also new to me! I've seen people mod the breakaway before but never expected there'd be market enough to manufacture them.

That's for the Xbox 360. The wired controllers (which I prefer over the wireless ones) have them.

I have no idea what the bit before the breakaway attaches to, though.

rilakkuma006.jpg

I just bought a Rilakkuma bear hoodie. because why the hell not, that's why.

Also, very glad I did as i seem to have checked my ebay account at just the right time to notice that some dickbag had hacked in and put in his address details - but i seem to have caught it before any transactions were made through ebay......?! have checked and changed passwords for all other accounts i can think of just in case... oh, and sent the guy a snotty text telling him to enjoy explaining himself to da po-lice. *nods*

I'm so intimidating with my rilakkuma bear hoodie and snotty texts....

Ghostbusters 4K release, for no reason, and comic.

IMG_20130905_224307.jpg

eShop point cards.

IMG_20130905_224329.jpg

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 (Collectors Edition which isn't pictured).

IMG_20130905_224647.jpg

Also: Rayman Legends, One Piece Pirate Warriors 1 (digital version) and the 2 Corpse Party games on PSN.

Had trouble buying stuff off the PSN with my card, figure'd I'd be getting a call from my bank and guess who called today.