Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

51071dvVw5L.jpg

It is absolutely gorgeous. Most amazing box set I've ever seen. Even just the sheer size of it took me by surprise, and the quality of the box itself is top notch. The volume of content is obviously also phenomenal, and it even took me a while to discover all the hidden compartments!

Awesome. :grin:DO WANT.

That boxset looks mentally good. :) It looks great to own for a rainy day where you are doing nothing and you are in the mood to blast through all eight movies in one go especially in Bluray! :D

Do you have a favourite film? or an order of your fave to your least fave? :smile:

My top 3: Prisoner of Azkaban, Deathly Hallows Part 1 and Philospher's Stone. :heh:

51071dvVw5L.jpg

It is absolutely gorgeous. Most amazing box set I've ever seen. Even just the sheer size of it took me by surprise, and the quality of the box itself is top notch. The volume of content is obviously also phenomenal, and it even took me a while to discover all the hidden compartments!

I know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give me that boxset now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

I WANT THAT GODDAMN SEXY, AWESOME, FOXY, HAWT, FIT, SUPER DUPER MOTHERFUCKING AMAZEMENT OF A BOXSET! I'm really jealous! Seriously though, where and how much? My body is ready!

Danny, you've just made my Harry Potter purchase look extremely shit now! :(

8611120509157232.jpg

I got it for £3. It's funny because it's like a 3D cover which was the one I was looking for and the original cover version is £10. Must be a malfunction or something so I'm lucky! :D

I also bought The Orange Box on Xbox 360 for £3.

Awesome. :grin:DO WANT.

That boxset looks mentally good. :) It looks great to own for a rainy day where you are doing nothing and you are in the mood to blast through all eight movies in one go especially in Bluray! :D

Do you have a favourite film? or an order of your fave to your least fave? :smile:

My top 3: Prisoner of Azkaban, Deathly Hallows Part 1 and Philospher's Stone. :heh:

My favourites are:

Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Deathly Hallows: Part 1

Prisoner of Azkaban

Goblet of Fire

Order of the Phoenix

Chamber of Secrets

Philosopher's Stone

Half-Blood Prince

...but I love them all equally. I'm already planning on watching all of them in one day. I'm just going to wake up early one morning and do it.

Before the release of both Deathly Hallow films I was planning to get a box set of all Potter films... but that two parter ending was such a bore and drag.... had they made it just one film it proabably would have turned out good. But meh...least I'll save myself the money by not buying it now, so I guess that's a plus.

@Jimbob As soon as you finish the first episode, I guaran-damn-tee you'll watch at least the rest of the disc...

you just can't stop man, As I've posted before....

35p6wq.jpg

It was recommended i read the book first, which i'm doing. After all

3rb74d.jpg

And Danny, that is one sweet box set. Just had a look on Amazon at it, hmmm. A little out of the price range

It's £177

Edited by Jimbob