Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Been wanting to grab some Lego lately, got a couple Minifigs and one of the new City Mine ones:

Minifigs I got:

Col061.jpg

Col060.jpg

Col088.jpg

Col086.jpg (wanted Statue of Liberty, got my feel wrong)

Mine set:

1000px-4200.png

Got this for the minifig, switched heads with the Hazmat guy, now I need the Scientist from Series 4 for the bottle and I have my own little Breaking Bad Walt figure.

I want more Lego..MORE

@Aneres11, What's it do?

What @Magnus said. :p

Yeah basically you tell it how much you want to do in a day and it converts your movement / exercise / physical activity into 'Nike Fuel'. There's 20 LED dots on the band and it starts with 1 being lit in red and then the more you do, the fuel gauge fills and goes from red to orange to yellow to green. Until you reach your goal.

It's basically a motivation tool more than anything as it's for people like me who are in the gym - feel like they have had enough but the band is showing you're, say, only a couple of fuel points off your target. Rather than just leave, it should be the motivation to push you to reach the target whether it be an extra couple of weight lifts or 10 minutes on the rowing machine etc.

If you're really active then it's pointless as you know you are doing loads of exercise. But if you're like me (play tennis 3 times a week and want to get into a gym / home routine on the days I'm not playing) then it's perfect.

Just waiting for it to arrive!

What @Magnus said. :p

Yeah basically you tell it how much you want to do in a day and it converts your movement / exercise / physical activity into 'Nike Fuel'. There's 20 LED dots on the band and it starts with 1 being lit in red and then the more you do, the fuel gauge fills and goes from red to orange to yellow to green. Until you reach your goal.

It's basically a motivation tool more than anything as it's for people like me who are in the gym - feel like they have had enough but the band is showing you're, say, only a couple of fuel points off your target. Rather than just leave, it should be the motivation to push you to reach the target whether it be an extra couple of weight lifts or 10 minutes on the rowing machine etc.

If you're really active then it's pointless as you know you are doing loads of exercise. But if you're like me (play tennis 3 times a week and want to get into a gym / home routine on the days I'm not playing) then it's perfect.

Just waiting for it to arrive!

How do you set it?

How do you set it?

App for your phone.

Or the clasp of the band is also a USB which plugs into your computer and sucks all the data out so you can monitor your days / weeks / months / year!

You also set it via that too I believe.

I technically purchased it ages ago, but my stuff from the Double Fine Kickstarter showed up today:

Photo31-07-2012172335.jpg

Oh cool, I love Double Fine. Probably my favourite developer for alternative games. Really wish they made a sequel to Stacking, that was the best. :)

Gifts for my brother/nephew when I see them next week:

$(KGrHqN,!g8E9oLj1E)uBP,2)z4n7g~~60_3-228x228.JPG23334_SPIDERMANPHOTOFRAMELRG-228x228.jpg41OdSHj70-L._SL500_AA300_-228x228.jpg

Purchased from work, as we've launched a new site dealing in licensed products.

Working on slowly going from this kind of stuff (alarm clocks/dinner sets/flasks/bags/etc), expanding to toys and eventually LEGO.

Tickets for:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyMQkGjr8ZAnX1TlND-jFZkTBv4fjrTzhmxAFevls1miD2ZIjtsQ

7 a side football and then Athletics. Get to see lots of finals. :D

I've also purchased various Team GB related merchandise.... T shirts, Hoody, Football top and the weird cyclops mascot thing. Proper involved with it all now. Can't stop watching it. O___O