N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

As mentioned previously, a successful shopping trip to Tesco in which I got these 2 beauties for £16 for both.

photohz.jpgphoto1us.jpg

While at Tesco I also purchased -

4 man tent for Download

100-4441_PI_TPS302326?$Detail$

Water holder

514-4322_PI_1000005MN?$Detail$

and a rubber mallet.

20120426-081234.jpg

Pre-order. Out tomorrow - yay.

image_6500.jpeg

Had an interview on Friday for a job in a different department at work and didn't own a suit! So had to buy one for the occasion!

davidlloyd_logo_sep08_crop.gif

New gym membership - though don't intend to use the gym loads. It's more for their tennis facilities (8 indoor courts bitches!!)

I have signed up for a 'couples' membership with my wife ... (sister! ha), which has brought the price down loads thankfully.

tourna-grip-tape-qty-30-107-p.jpg

To re-grip my rackets for my hit with their 'pro'!

:yay:

Well, I for one hope the two of you are very happy together.

Thanks Magnus. But sshh, it's a secret. She is my wife and we live together in the same house.

Anyone who says we are siblings and she actually lives on her own are liars. LIARS.

Thanks Magnus. But sshh, it's a secret. She is my wife and we live together in the same house.

Anyone who says we are siblings and she actually lives on her own are liars. LIARS.

Smooth, Aneres.

"Also, I am totally heterosexual and like to make sweet love to her *shudders* vagina."

OK things just got weird, sick and wrong. :hmm:

And this is coming from the guy who's married to his sister, so you know things are really weird, sick and wrong.

I'm not sure if it's the implied sex with your sister that's putting you off or the mention of vaginas. :p

Decided to put all my stars to use on Nintendo Club page.

Unfortunately alot of my games they said the code had expired (on the paper with the code on they did say Nintendo / VIP 24/7) which I guess is the old Nintendo club stuff.

Kinda a shame as I had a few that were expired.

Anyways, with the points I ordered this -

club_nintendo_mario_statue_unboxed-3.jpg

And some of the Kid Icarus AR cards.

I was torn between the Mario Statue and the Game & Watch, but opted for the Statue, I only registered half my games, and 1 Wii. Still got one more Wii to register at my parents, and alot more games that I've recently stored at my parents due to moving house. So hopefully can get another 7k Stars easily enough for the Game & Watch.

EDIT - To confirm, that picture isn't mine, taken from Google.

I only registered half my games, and 1 Wii. Still got one more Wii to register at my parents..

I don't think it's possible to register the same item twice on your account, unfortunately.. so since you've already registered a Wii console, you won't be able to register the code of another..

I don't think it's possible to register the same item twice on your account, unfortunately.. so since you've already registered a Wii console, you won't be able to register the code of another..

I have two Wiis registered. Although they are different colours.

I registered 2 DSI's a white one and a black one. Guess it's different with Wii's though.

I registered my Red one, gotta register my old White one yet.