N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Series 4....ooooh. Lemme know what you get.

P.S. lol, ten.

Basically, I got five last week and I got...

Wolfman - Awesome

Biohazard dude - FUCKING AWESOME

Musketeer - Not bad but French people are lame.

Fishing Gnome X2 - Which was awesome and then the second time lame.

Hate doubles. I might just keep my doubles and then give them to my nephew when the small parts won't instantly choke him. That's if I can't swap for ones I don't have.

But Series 4 is so awesome. The only lame one is the surfer chick (Srsly LEGO, not all girls need to be dressed in pink).

Are you missing any?

Well....LEGO Friends. There was a whole *fuhror* or however you spell the word about it, that was absolutely FUCKING ridiculous, it pissed me off so much. Why is it a problem that they released a LEGO theme aimed at girls. Probably WELL over 50% of people who liked...for example the Power Miners theme (muscle miner men attacking monsters for gems) were boys, so why not make a theme that would appeal to mostly girls....?

Anyway, its not all pink but its got a pastel/traditionally "girly" colours colour scheme (including a lot of fucking nice coloured elements), I don't see the god damn problem.

And....not exactly Daft. I wouldn't mind taking the Musketeer off your hands if you dislike him, (as I have several that I planned to build a ship for at some point).

Wait...each pack only contains one?

Yup, but they're ?1.99 each. Normally I just get a couple when I pick up my comics but they don't sell Series 4 anymore so I snapped these up before the price went up. Series 3 ones are like ?3.99 now, and bugger that.

And....not exactly Daft. I wouldn't mind taking the Musketeer off your hands if you dislike him, (as I have several that I planned to build a ship for at some point).

I'll see what turns up in the 10. I don't doubt I'll get a load of doubles.

(I hate it when the last one you open is a double. That's like the biggest anticlimax.)

They made a LEGO Star Wars short film???

Also, while the Clone Wars film isn't great, the TV show has plenty of great episodes (and a few really poor ones).

Yea its exclusive to tescos (at least thats what it says in tescos)

Don't care if its good to not I just had to have it :p