Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

17-buffalobill-01.jpg

2 tickets for this while we're there...

:grin:

Ah I wanna see that show again! We saw it when I was about 8 or 10 or something and I'm forgetting what happened in it (other than cowboys, indians, horses and shooting). I do remember you get given food during the show, and I didn't like any of it at the time (chicken wings on the bone etc, not my thing). =P

It was good fun though! =)

Ah I wanna see that show again! We saw it when I was about 8 or 10 or something and I'm forgetting what happened in it (other than cowboys, indians, horses and shooting). I do remember you get given food during the show, and I didn't like any of it at the time (chicken wings on the bone etc, not my thing). =P

It was good fun though! =)

I've not been to DisneyLand, but the couple that we are going with have been and seemed quite excited to book this as part of the package,

The main selling point was that apparently we get given a free cowboy hat....

that sold it to me :p

yeah it's £41 (I don't see the point in that £1) for the show and a meal.

I've not been to DisneyLand, but the couple that we are going with have been and seemed quite excited to book this as part of the package,

The main selling point was that apparently we get given a free cowboy hat....

that sold it to me :p

yeah it's £41 (I don't see the point in that £1) for the show and a meal.

Haha yeah, you do get a cowboy hat. =P

I loooooooove Disneyland and everything it has going on etc. I'll be going again in October, which means Halloween stuff will be happening! Can't wait. =D

Haha yeah, you do get a cowboy hat. =P

I loooooooove Disneyland and everything it has going on etc. I'll be going again in October, which means Halloween stuff will be happening! Can't wait. =D

We wanted to go a week later in February for my friends birthday (kind of the reason we're going there) but it bumped the price up for the hotel and park tickets by an extra £150 each,

I Imagine October / Halloween wasn't light on the back account?

Would be pretty amazing to go around Christmas / New Year.

We wanted to go a week later in February for my friends birthday (kind of the reason we're going there) but it bumped the price up for the hotel and park tickets by an extra £150 each,

I Imagine October / Halloween wasn't light on the back account?

Would be pretty amazing to go around Christmas / New Year.

We're not staying in a Disney Hotel actually, cause they're too expensive (though we used to stay in them, like the Davy Crocket Ranch or Hotel Cheyenne). Plus there's 8 of us so we wouldn't fit in their rooms I think. =P

Park tickets I think are the same price any time of the year, unless I'm mistaken. You can just buy them at the park entrance too. We still actually have to buy ours haha.

asda_direct.png

Appliances, furniture, etc.

l_09919596.jpg

42" TV.

Just a few small things I need to pick up from a local shop and it'll all be sorted.

21iIMeWpfvL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I use my laptop all the time in work now. I have a standard laptop bag but I'd rather have one that doesn't scream "I have a laptop!!".

Edited by Cube

I've decided to splurge on a single preorder of The Legend Of Battlefield Effect 3: Assault Sword Horizon (25th Anniversary Edition). It's only one, single, and ONLY ONE GAME that's I am purchasing despite my BOTTOMLESS PILES OF MONEY because I am staying on a budget just in case.

People tell me I'm in denial, but I've never even been to Egypt.

Edited by gaggle64

61zTCT38-5L._SL500_AA300_.jpg51kMjLJ0enL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51HoliuVX6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg51IIPbG%2BtPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Got.

Got.

Got.

Got.

Dannyboy, you and your Blu-Ray collection is amazing. Although I must admit I'm a little bit disgusted and concerned that you still seem to have neglected the purchasing of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

Also

Sucker Punch is so good it makes me cry and ejaculate everywhere.